IGNORED

Magic Places for Mini Memory (a Centipede Arcade Version in Assembly)

ti99iuc

1 hour ago, Ksarul said:

I was actually looking at my copy of MiniPede. The box and manual were for the disk version--and all three load options were on the disk (I just need to find my disk).

Maybe it is on this disk ? There is a Minipede file.

I found it in Paolos Bagnaresis floppies, I think this is original from the Pergrem disks ?

A18.DSK

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Schmitzi said:

Maybe it is on this disk ? There is a Minipede file.

I found it in Paolos Bagnaresis floppies, I think this is original from the Pergrem disks ?

It is also the same floppy disk image that is already present in the gamebase and it contains lot of other different programs over minipede with the loader.
2021-12-14_020813.thumb.jpg.726519bc40bd24a909ce79b62dae9eb9.jpg

probably, if ksarul has an original floppy/tape it could be also nice to have a scan of the original label and additional good pictures ?

about minipede I only have this picture but no scans :(

image.thumb.png.00a8099a4056577d170e81a4102aba8e.png

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

[...] trying to load into the cartridge space, so it might be more easily manipulated to make it into a FinalGROM image.

I do not know if it can help but in my archive I have this .G image created by @Tursi and it works in classic99 

Minipede (Ken Dibble)(Challenger Software International)[m Tursi].zip

in addition there is also this object file
MINIPEDE-O

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, HOME AUTOMATION said:

I've looked into getting this to run from ROM in the >7000->7FFF range. However, the program uses routines in the MINI MEMORY's ROM, these in turn use a three-register WS, at >7092. After relocating this WS, up to PAD, the game wouldn't run. Looking into further accesses of the original WS, I discovered a MINI MEMORY routine that uses direct access to >7097, rather than the expected MOVB R3. Also, the GAME uses INCs, DECs, that use direct memory-addressing to manipulate the game's own ad-hock WS, and buffers. The WS, at >7092 is probably initially specified in GPL. So, a lot of hunting, editing, debugging and re-writing seems necessary.

I might be able to convince it run in Super Cart memory by putting all the mini-memory stuff up there with it. (?) 

Sounds like it might be above my pay grade which around here is pretty low. :) 

• Haha 1