IGNORED

King Salamon's Castle Clearing Sales! Reduced prices

King_Salamon

It's been a while since I've sold some goodies but it's that time of year where I put some goodies up for sale.  I ship from Canada so please keep that in mind as shipping times could take longer than normal.  I've sold to many users on AtariAge over the years and you can see my feedback is top notch!

Here's a starter list of what I have for sale.

Nintendo DS 

DQGoodies.thumb.jpg.2e813791a39b4ed18b378b1ac827d79f.jpg

Dragon Quest IV  - Brand new and sealed -SOLD

Dragon Quest V - Complete -SOLD

Dragon Quest VI - Complete -SOLD

Other odds and ends

182967200_MiniPacMan.thumb.jpg.df4778aa53c3cbb8991908ee91efe880.jpg

Pac Man Arcade Mini #14 - SOLD 

119497251_MiniSpaceInvaders.thumb.jpg.f1132a3ce44ff19398fbff102a0f1a3a.jpg

Space Invaders Arcade Mini -SOLD

53225867_MiniSpyHunter.thumb.jpg.9aac9bc87bd8066bbd066cadf87c4ed0.jpg

Spy Hunter Arcade Mini #16 - SOLD

I have some Atari 2600 goodies to be added (homebrews and original releases) which should be listed this weekend (Feb 5/6) but I need to test things and get them sorted.

That's a good start.  More to be added in the coming days.  Thanks for checking out my goodies!

Edited by King_Salamon
update
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Well if you come away from offer to idea, I'll check back when you have one on the evercade.  I'm probably in the same boat about the whole more happy on a handheld, but the game selection fascinates me a lot, especially the arcade titles.

I came up with a price.  Of course, the prices of everything are open to some sort of negotiation.  Let me know your thoughts.  :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tanooki said:

All things considered that's a very reasonable price given what the sponges on trollbay have been trying to squeeze out of it.

Unfortunately I was hit with an additional fee of about $50 (duty and taxes) when it was shipped to me.  I can include shipping in the $350 price above.  I should update the listing... which I will do right now to indicate that.  :)  

Ebay has been crazy (that really isn't new though is it) with these Evercades eh?  

1 hour ago, King_Salamon said:

Unfortunately I was hit with an additional fee of about $50 (duty and taxes) when it was shipped to me.  I can include shipping in the $350 price above.  I should update the listing... which I will do right now to indicate that.  :)  

Ebay has been crazy (that really isn't new though is it) with these Evercades eh?  

Wow yeah sucks, forgot you're not in the US.  We don't tend to get hit with that junk thankfully.  And yes I don't get it, it's tapering off, but the hype had them upwards of 1000 new for those who missed the single limited sale, they've fallen a good bit but you're still respectably under it in a good place.  I mean really broken down the games are $25USD a piece at funstock and the system alone I think is worth $100 too so that's $250 right there, so you're not unreasonable at all.

19 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Wow yeah sucks, forgot you're not in the US.  We don't tend to get hit with that junk thankfully.  And yes I don't get it, it's tapering off, but the hype had them upwards of 1000 new for those who missed the single limited sale, they've fallen a good bit but you're still respectably under it in a good place.  I mean really broken down the games are $25USD a piece at funstock and the system alone I think is worth $100 too so that's $250 right there, so you're not unreasonable at all.

And adding a second controller for $25 brings it up to $275... add the limited edition goodies (poster, cart case etc etc) for another $25 brings it to $300.  So then a $50 premium for an out of stock item isn't bad.  lol

5 minutes ago, King_Salamon said:

And adding a second controller for $25 brings it up to $275... add the limited edition goodies (poster, cart case etc etc) for another $25 brings it to $300.  So then a $50 premium for an out of stock item isn't bad.  lol

Exactly I just was generalizing.  Hell all this probably will help it sell fast.  I'm highly tempted, had I not just sunk $200 into getting the handheld mega pack this wouldn't even be a debate. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...