IGNORED

Best new Jaguar release of 2021!

jgkspsx

What was your favorite new Jaguar release of 2021?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What was the best new Jaguar release of 2021?

• Last Strike
    • ReBOOTed
    • Kings of Edom
    • Brains and Brawn
    • Simone
    • JagZombies 2

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2022 at 05:00 AM

2 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

The games are very fun, and the indie games consistently place in the top 5% of the platform's library, but the community could certainly be nicer and more nurturing. It seems as though the frequent negativity could scare people with less self-confidence, more anxiety, or thinner skin away.

Then again, compared to Usenet groups of yore, it's a pillow fight ? 

No family love without a pillow fight ;-)

19 hours ago, Leonard Smith said:

… all this arguing and bickering in a "Best of 2021" thread. ?

Good thing I never got into the Jaguar.  

The chosen course of action was to subject oneself to the contents of the thread *and* not enjoy the awesome Jaguary goodness. Seems like the Worst of Both Vorlds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Sometime in the Near Future:

Announcer: Well this is exciting, I have here the results of the winner for the award of Best New Game for Jaguar 2022. I'm so excited I'm trembling, (opening the envelope) And the winner is:26472752_BestJagGameof2022.thumb.jpg.6318033b843cbaae72e06937a935953b.jpg

PS: I Love All You Guys, Thank You for Your Talents and Supreme Efforts, Sincerely, I really Mean It!

Bill

Edited by buescherking
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

The argument was stupid and unnecessary, I apologize. We already moved on in good spirit.

The thread does not represent the community, in general  it is helpful and open to any new project, supporting each other with code or gfx. 

We will continue contributing new cool stuff to the platform, because we love doing so, check out powerful tools like Jagstudio that is free to anyone who wants to make new software or games for the platform. Just visit the Atari Jaguar programming forum for more information.

Thanks!

Edited by agradeneu
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, agradeneu said:

The argument was stupid and unnecessary, I apologize. We already moved on in good spirit.

The thread does not represent the community, in general  it is helpful and open to any new project, supporting each other with code or gfx. 

We will continue contributing new cool stuff to the platform, because we love doing so, check out powerful tools like Jagstudio that is free to anyone who wants to make new software or games for the platform. Just visit the Atari Jaguar programming forum for more information.

Thanks!

Good to see. 
Moving on.