IGNORED

Revised Instruction Manual and Solution to Solaris

Statichamster

Solaris was my favourite Atari Game growing up.  I never completed it when it came out as a kid but every few years I would go back to it until finally; after 26 years, I actually managed to beat it.

This game is a space shooter in a maze.  There are 16 unique sectors you have to navigate through populated with dangerous enemies and few allies.  Your objective is to find Solaris and protect the planets of the Federation from the Xylon threat.  It was no easy task.  I spent hours and a ton of graph paper drawing my own maps.  When I did my final run I looked for a map of the Solaris universe; but didn't find any I liked.  So I made my own.  Then thought, why not?  Let's make an entire book and re-write that terrible instruction page that came with it.  Over the years I poked at it and improved it.  Eventually re-writing the story to the game so that it actually makes some kind of sense.

This is the latest version and I hope you enjoy it.  Let me know if you used it and it helped you finish the game.

Solaris Solution 1.75.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3