IGNORED

COLLECTION of 14 Activision Prototypes for 2600, 5200 & Intellivision plus more

Jeff L

SELLING ENTIRE COLLECTION FROM 1980's. I worked as a sales rep for Activision in the early 1980's and have a LOT of prototypes (14 total - 8 for 2600, 2 for 5200, 4 for Intellivision), used games in boxes (40+ and mostly Actiivision titles), a 2600 and a 400 game console and even typed original drafts of instructions for 5 games. I want to sell it ALL IN ONE LOT. According to these blogs the protos should be worth about $80 each, no idea of the value of the instruction manuals, and we all know the value of the other games and consoles (not much...). I also have two unopened, sealed ROBOT TANK by Activision for the 2600. Check out the pics. I live in San Diego and YOU will pay shipping. First $600 (plus shipping) can have it ALL, right now!  Or make your best offer. and highest bidder just may get this Collection. 

I had trouble uploading the pics from Google so here's a link top the pics - just copy and paste...  (Sorry, I am a salesman, not a tech!!!) LOL

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WN5DyyNTrGApAnec7

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jeff L said:

SELLING ENTIRE COLLECTION FROM 1980's. I worked as a sales rep for Activision in the early 1980's and have a LOT of prototypes (14 total - 8 for 2600, 2 for 5200, 4 for Intellivision), used games in boxes (40+ and mostly Actiivision titles), a 2600 and a 400 game console and even typed original drafts of instructions for 5 games. I want to sell it ALL IN ONE LOT. According to these blogs the protos should be worth about $80 each, no idea of the value of the instruction manuals, and we all know the value of the other games and consoles (not much...). I also have two unopened, sealed ROBOT TANK by Activision for the 2600. Check out the pics. I live in San Diego and YOU will pay shipping. First $600 (plus shipping) can have it ALL, right now!  Or make your best offer. and highest bidder just may get this Collection. 

I had trouble uploading the pics from Google so here's a link top the pics - just copy and paste...  (Sorry, I am a salesman, not a tech!!!) LOL

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WN5DyyNTrGApAnec7

PM sent.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...