IGNORED

Harmony Games Voting thread (Graphics and Best Orignal)

Dan Iacovelli

Harmony Games Graphics and Best Orignal  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the two following games would you like to play in the Graphics Round of the 2022 Harmony Games:

• Game of the Bear by VHZC Games / Vladimir Zuñiga
    • Legendary Spear by Dave Christianson
  2. 2. Which of the three following games would you like to play in the Best Orignal Round of the 2022 Harmony Games:

• Game of the Bear by VHZC Games / Vladimir Zuñiga
    • Slide Boy in Maze Land by VHZC Games / Vladimir Zuñiga
    • Mr Yo Yo by by David Marli

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/13/2022 at 01:00 AM

After much playing on the winner of best graphics winner of Original game, Kung Fu Combat 2, the only scoring system in the game as far as I can tell is obstacles stages with missiles or game variation 5. I have  decided to poll  for the following games:
Legendary spear (this what I voted for)

or Game of the bear (since there is no Public Rom for the second place winner Zarkstars, we went with Game of the Bear)

Also since Game of the Bear did win for best and is one of the choice for best Graphic)
we will have another poll to decide best game under orignal to play (instead of 2 choices we have have 3)
Mr Yo Yo (what I voted for)
,Slide boy in maze land
or Game of the Bear
(Zark stars again came in second as mentioned no public rom is available so we went third place, but we still kept Game of the Bear as a choice
if game of bear does win both voting chances are Game of the bear will stay on best game and Legendary spear will be used for graphics)

Voting ends On March 12th,2022 at 7pm Central time
All Games will be announced during AVC Live broadcast on twitch at twitch.tv/danavc at 9pm Central time

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...