IGNORED

4-Switch Vader "guts"

jetset

Board took a poop or one of the chips? I have a 4 switch board that works but needs 2 ICs. Processor and tia I believe.

Actually it needs power and color switch too but the board does work. I use it to test other chips.

Edited by Dopy25

43 minutes ago, Dopy25 said:

Board took a poop or one of the chips? I have a 4 switch board that works but needs 2 ICs. Processor and tia I believe.

Actually it needs power and color switch too but the board does work. I use it to test other chips.

Well, I'm not a technician or good with a solder, basically the three switches (two difficulty & the ch 2/3 switch) were quirky. I took a look...talk about cheap workmanship lol. The switches just have a bent piece of metal (almost like a staple) that triggers the selection. I used actual staples and fixed those but in the process somehow messed up the controller #1 port (like I said...I'm no tech lol). I figure it's not worth the aggravation in learning how to solder, trouble check, test, re-test, etc...and figure it'd be easier just to buy a working board from someone here.