IGNORED

TIPI and ForceCommand

stagemanbob

Hi,

I finally put together my TIPI PEB system together and it is really an amazing project. After playing with it a while, I have found that I want to copy files from physical disks to the TIPI and back. I have mastered using the web interface and windows share to get files on the tipi . Anyway I came across the program ForceCommander and am having trouble understanding how to get it to load and run from the TIPI. Do I need the FinalGrom (I have one on order) to do this? I copied the FC folder over to TIPI and if I type the command CALL TIPI("TIPI.FC.FCMD") the system looks like it tries to load and then it reverts to the boot scree. I am probably being dense, but I really don't where to start. Thanks for any help to point me in the right direction.

https://github.com/jedimatt42/fcmd/wiki

Force Command is a cartridge (command module) 

The file FCMD is a tool for telling a FinalGROM99 to load the cartridge (which must be on the FinalGROM99 sdcard)

You can use recent versions of DM2K to copy files between TIPI and a disk controller. This just needs 32K. 

• Like 2