IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

4 hours ago, Bencowboy said:

Yes, I would like to order one or possibly two, depending on the shipping cost. My email address (and also for PayPal payment): diamond_king1969@yahoo.com

<redacted>

@Bencowboy I recommend you remove the address information from your public posts.  That's a lot of personal information that scammers now have free access to.  Contact Albert (that's the admin's username) if you need help editing your public posts.  It would be better to only send that info in private messages on this site.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Lathe26 said:

@Bencowboy I recommend you remove the address information from your public posts.  That's a lot of personal information that scammers now have free access to.  Contact Albert (that's the admin's username) if you need help editing your public posts.  It would be better to only send that info in private messages on this site.

Absotively!

This looks pretty popular.  It may be worth trying to bulk ship these to people willing to help distribute these for a small fee.

Maybe @Kamikazi26 in Canada and @Rev in the US.

Not speaking for them!!!!   Just wondering is Shipping costs may make this a cost savings all around?

Edited by 1980gamer

16 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

The list of buyers has got to be very big by now.

When do you think you will start selling these?

Just curious

We now have about 60 controllers ready. We still have to produce the box but it's only a matter of 2 weeks. So by the end of the month we may start contacting people and shipping.

Regarding the shipping, perhaps we'll include the controller in the parcel of Norseman, it'll then be less than 5€ (perhaps even free ^^).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

We now have about 60 controllers ready. We still have to produce the box but it's only a matter of 2 weeks. So by the end of the month we may start contacting people and shipping.

Regarding the shipping, perhaps we'll include the controller in the parcel of Norseman, it'll then be less than 5€ (perhaps even free ^^).

That would be nice as ive ordered both.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tanuki said:

Awesome. I'd be happy to wait and have them shipped together as I've ordered 2 + 2 of Norseman as well. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tanuki said:

Excellent. I can wait for them to ship with the game. As I bought both the Big Box and the Budget Box and this very cool controllers...

• Like 1

I'm down for 2 controllers :)

The disc looks like the perfect size and the horizontal orientation will be a huge improvement. I've been waiting for something like this.

Would go in with all the other members in Western Canada to combine shipping if that works.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 4:35 AM, tanuki said:

Have you determined if there's enough interest to make the left-handed version?

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 10:35 AM, tanuki said:

Does contacting mean you PM them on Atari Age?

1 minute ago, fdr4prez said:

Now I'm confused.

I thought the original design was lefty - the thumbstick is on the left to be used by the left hand. 

I thought the request was for a righty version so the thumbstick is on the right to be used by the right hand. 

No? 

Yes this is confusing, I admit.

Original design is with disc on Left side like any modern game pad usually designed for right handed persons. The alternative design is with disc on right.

To avoid confusion we will call them “disc on left” and “disc on right” versions.

• Like 8