IGNORED

Atari 7800 Forever Gets a Little Help

Cousin Vinnie

Surprise! You dirty hookers!
Jon Stoll, Jr. (AKA Silverback) is helping me catch up on reviewing and creating content in the midst of an Atari 7800 scene that has amazingly gotten more and more frantic in the last few years. When we catch up on all of the original release reviews, we can delve into the more fun and unpredictable waters. Here's what has been recently added to www.atari7800forever.com

Silverback reviews Mario Brothers, Ms. Pac Man, Kung Fu Master, Pole Position 2. Silverback interviews Frankodragon (Roof Pooper, Fat Axl, Hearty Manslapper). Funkmaster V interviews Muddyfunster (EXO, Danger Zone, Bernie)

#MarioBros #kungfu #MsPacMan #EXO #FatAxl #poleposition2 #wjhcam #campsmokey #thehike2021

silverbackcollage.png

• Like 9

@Cousin Vinnie, I'm confused as I thought I had already provided a review for Ms. Pac years ago? I know I did for the no longer in existence Jose Q's Emuviews website but thought most of my 7800 reviews back then had been brought over?

On 5/3/2022 at 9:35 AM, -^CrossBow^- said:

@Cousin Vinnie, I'm confused as I thought I had already provided a review for Ms. Pac years ago? I know I did for the no longer in existence Jose Q's Emuviews website but thought most of my 7800 reviews back then had been brought over?

Not for my site, sir… I wrote the original Ms. Pac Man for my 7800 gimmick. 

I’ve got to bring over your Rampage and one of those dreadful Flight Sim reviews from the old site. Silverback is doing two gun games and we will be all caught up on the OG line up. 

Then we can start delving into crazy fun stuff like Pole position 3, Apple Snaffle and Wasp! 

jump in if you want! 

Edited by Cousin Vinnie