IGNORED

125 List - Required to complete

Hi all Intellivision fans,

I am seeking 4 games to complete my 125 list.  If anyone has them in excellent condition and complete in box please shoot me a message with price.  I am in Australia. Perth WA for postage.

The 4 I am looking for are the INTV Corporation titles:

Learning Fun I

Learning Fun II

Mountain Madness Super Pro Volleyball

Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball

There are variants and better condition boxes along with some homebrew games I missed out on, however I am mainly focusing on completing my 125 now.  Thanks to great guys like Luc and Daniel who have helped me out massively to get down to the last 4.

Also looking for the following outside of the above:

Cartridge only:

Fight for the Cup 2017 NHL All-Star Super Pro Hockey

Cartridge, Manual & Overlays (Only Have the Box):

MTE 201 Test Cartridge

Go For Gold: 6 Olympic Sports in 1 Cartridge

Pumpkin Master

Space Raid

Thanks all

• Like 1

Mountain Madness Super Pro Volleyball is by far the hardest to find. ;) 

The other ones are not easy to get either.

for the others: there is no cart of Go for Gold. It was only a reprint of the box prototype.

Edited by Intymike
  • Haha 1

That's a tough list and the LF games (particularly LF2) have been skyrocketing in price for the last few years.  Spiker seems stable, if not cheaper than its peak.  Mountain Madness is the cheapest and easiest to find, but might be tough to find in excellent condition.

I myself essentially gave up on LF2 and Spiker due to the prices and instead opted for the original carts only with reproduction boxes, manuals, and Flashback overlays.  I paid just under $600 total for those two carts with the repro accessories.  Comparing that to ~$2k for those two CIB, I just couldn't justify paying the extra $1400 for two boxes and low quality B&W paper manuals.

If you have any decent rare trade bait, you might be able to work out a deal with someone with extras.  All that said, I wish you luck on your journey ?

• Like 1

On 6/19/2022 at 8:30 AM, JasonlikesINTV said:

That's a tough list and the LF games (particularly LF2) have been skyrocketing in price for the last few years.  Spiker seems stable, if not cheaper than its peak.  Mountain Madness is the cheapest and easiest to find, but might be tough to find in excellent condition.

I myself essentially gave up on LF2 and Spiker due to the prices and instead opted for the original carts only with reproduction boxes, manuals, and Flashback overlays.  I paid just under $600 total for those two carts with the repro accessories.  Comparing that to ~$2k for those two CIB, I just couldn't justify paying the extra $1400 for two boxes and low quality B&W paper manuals.

If you have any decent rare trade bait, you might be able to work out a deal with someone with extras.  All that said, I wish you luck on your journey ?

So you are saying you are cheap? You call yourself a collector? How many copies of Worm Whomper do you own again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/18/2022 at 11:33 PM, Hydrofoil said:

Also looking for ... Cartridge, Manual & Overlays (Only Have the Box):

MTE 201 Test Cartridge

This might have been an accidental oversight in the post, but the MTE 201 doesn't have overlays.  As for the rest, the cartridge is hard-ish to find (not as tough as Spiker) but the price isn't terrible when it does show up.  Original manuals are ultra-ultra-rare and were 8.5x11 in size.  Not idea on an original manual price.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2022 at 1:33 AM, Hydrofoil said:

I am seeking 4 games to complete my 125 list.  If anyone has them in excellent condition and complete in box please shoot me a message with price.  I am in Australia. Perth WA for postage.

The 4 I am looking for are the INTV Corporation titles:

Learning Fun I

Learning Fun II

Mountain Madness Super Pro Volleyball

Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball

There are variants and better condition boxes along with some homebrew games I missed out on, however I am mainly focusing on completing my 125 now.  Thanks to great guys like Luc and Daniel who have helped me out massively to get down to the last 4.

Also looking for the following outside of the above:

Cartridge only:

Fight for the Cup 2017 NHL All-Star Super Pro Hockey

Cartridge, Manual & Overlays (Only Have the Box):

MTE 201 Test Cartridge

Go For Gold: 6 Olympic Sports in 1 Cartridge

Pumpkin Master

Space Raid

Thanks all

Thats some list!

I see you saved the best for last... monetarily speaking.

On 6/19/2022 at 10:30 AM, JasonlikesINTV said:

That is true about the high prices of LFI, LFII, & Spiker... but keep in mind that the original games hold their value quite well. So if you pay $1000 for spiker, it is unlikely you will ever lose your money.. (unless we get hit by a Comet or something..lol).

Its all a matter of preference. Its not a cheap hobby if you want a complete original 125 collection. Some dont mind having repros in their collection. Thats ok.