IGNORED

Inty Frogger Cart and that damn Green Screen Glitch!!!

Hello,

Regarding the Inty Frogger cart and that damn Green screen glitch. ?‍♂️

Is there anything that can be done about this? Or is this just a hopeless situation that cannot be remedied? What I mean is with all the great gaming programmers here, is there a way to fix this programming wise? Meaning take a Frogger cart apart and fix it / tweak it so the green screen glitch doesn't happen any-more? Obviously a programmer would first have to know what's wrong and then know how to correct it.... So is this possible? Maybe???

Sorry if this is a preposterous question. I'm a techie dummy so I really don't know what's involved here. 

Please enlighten me. 

Thanks,

Cheers!!! ?

6 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Hello,

Regarding the Inty Frogger cart and that damn Green screen glitch. ?‍♂️

Is there anything that can be done about this? Or is this just a hopeless situation that cannot be remedied? What I mean is with all the great gaming programmers here, is there a way to fix this programming wise? Meaning take a Frogger cart apart and fix it / tweak it so the green screen glitch doesn't happen any-more? Obviously a programmer would first have to know what's wrong and then know how to correct it.... So is this possible? Maybe???

Sorry if this is a preposterous question. I'm a techie dummy so I really don't know what's involved here. 

Please enlighten me. 

Thanks,

Cheers!!! ?

That green screen glitch is so maddening! I like to compete in Frogger for high scores, and it drives me nuts every time I play it, to the point now where I don’t like to play it. I really wish the programmers addressed that in the past. No quality control! Don’t think it could ever be fixed though.

1 hour ago, IntyFanMatt said:

That green screen glitch is so maddening! I like to compete in Frogger for high scores, and it drives me nuts every time I play it, to the point now where I don’t like to play it. I really wish the programmers addressed that in the past. No quality control! Don’t think it could ever be fixed though.

Yeah I am basically asking for you Matt cuz I know this is the only thing that stops you from grabbing all those records on TG. I suck at this game. Major twitch game and I'm just too dopey to react fast enough lol

I really wish someone could tweak it.... ?‍♂️

Edited by Rickster8
Wording
  • Like 1