IGNORED

pressure cooker ninja required

STE'86

anyone on here who was an activision badge holding Pressure Cooker ninja back in the day? (or even currently)

we shall at some point in the future require playtester(s) for the c64 version and we found that with Frostbite we had great success by recruiting a tester from on here that was a badge holder, so we are going for the same system again.

anyone with enough 64 "savvy" to get vice to work would be good :)

regards Steve

Edited by STE'86
  • Like 2

I'd be more than happy to provide feedback on test versions of a C64 Pressure Cooker.  I had the game back in the 80s and to this day it's a top 10 Atari 2600 game on my list.  I just checked the "badge" score and looks like it's 45,000 which I'm certain I could get no problem in a single attempt.  

I've got a day job and 2 young kids so my gaming time is usually limited to a few hours a week here and there late at night after everyone goes to bed, so I can't promise super-rapid feedback at all times.  If that's OK then hit me up in private message when you're ready to send over a test version.  Hopefully you get other volunteers as well. 

PS - I'm comfortable with VICE.  

8 hours ago, STE'86 said:

ok will do. currently we are trying to get back to the point we left it at 2 years ago :)

Yeah, I thought I had remembered an announcement that PC was getting the C64 treatment and coincidentally I just recently thought about it and was wondering if I somehow missed the boat on it.  Glad to hear it’s getting revisited.  

• 2 weeks later...

The last time we played Pressure Cooker in the HSC, I was the top scorer, with over 300K:  If that counts as "ninja", I'd be happy to be a playtester for the C64 version.  I can play on emulator, or load it up on my IDE64.  PM me if you're still looking for playtesters.  :)