IGNORED

Atari + Holiday Pics? Post 'em here!

The MilkMan

I've got that stamp! It's part of the 80's collection. I kept that one and used the rest.

I gotta dig up the old picture of my grandmother playing Atari. She liked to smoke while playing (and got TONS of ashes in our Atari) and the picture is a profile shot of her holding a joystick (probably playing Missile Command) with an almost-completely-ashen Belair cigarette hanging out of her mouth.

:D :D :D

Voch

Thank you for the welcome! We got the game from my uncle becuase my dad was unemployed at the time. Needless to say my sister and I were pretty excited. Pac Man came with the game and my uncle sent another package that included combat (of course) Indiana Jones, ET and that space game with the special keypad. I spent many frustrating hours playing ET and Indiana Jones! My parents bought us Beany Bopper and Alien from Target and those were a hit with us and the neighborhood kids. Most everyone already had their Ataris a while and they were sick of playing the older games by then.

• 9 months later...
I've got that stamp!  It's part of the 80's collection.  I kept that one and used the rest.

I gotta dig up the old picture of my grandmother playing Atari.  She liked to smoke while playing (and got TONS of ashes in our Atari) and the picture is a profile shot of her holding a joystick (probably playing Missile Command) with an almost-completely-ashen Belair cigarette hanging out of her mouth.

:D :D :D

Voch

Dude that sounds sweet, post it!!

My sister has a pic from christmas in 89. I had just gotten my 2600jr for my birthday in oct and only had a few old games my cousin gave me. Anyway for christmas that year my mom and dad went to some kb boys that was selling all their 2600 game dirt cheap trying to get rid of them. Anyway i got about 20 games for christmas that year and the pic is of two stacks of boxed 2600 games under the christmas tree. I'll see if i can get the pic from her.

• 1 month later...