IGNORED

Talked about everything and there's no more to say?

Gunstar

Do you guys think that everything that can be said about the Jaguar, or any system on this board has been done and there's nothing left? A dumb question, I know. But I left a message on JI2 entitled "can't we all just be friends again?" or something like that; you should see the reply(s) I got to my proposition...it's just sad.JI2

[ 02-03-2002: Message edited by: Gunstar ]

Well first thing is i really hate the way the messages and replies are set up, i cant stand it, ive only been to that site 4 times total (your link being the 4th )

and i agree that not every part of the Jag has been anwsered people can sometimes come up with new questions that make you think and try and find a anwser to, and new people with questions pop up all the time (even if its been brought up 40 times), i dont mind helping someone to anwser there question, if i know the anwser i will post it if someone else hasnt

Ok i think the word anwser is in there entirely to much

Oh and i think people become bitter and mean when there is only one topic for discussion (I.E. the jag). after awhile talking about the same thing over and over probably made them bitter, and thats what i like about this site, it has many different topics to post under and i think that brings alittle more calm to most, as it isnt one topic and only one topic

People certainly haven't bored of talking about other systems, such as the 2600, and it's 25 years old! The Jaguar is a young pup by comparison. As long as there are people collecting for and playing these systems, there will be plenty of discussion going on. Even though the Jaguar never had the success of the 2600, it was on the market long enough and has a decent amount of titles and hardware that it'll be of interest to gamers and collectors for some time to come.

..Al

Oh man did you have to say Pizza in that sentence, now im hungry and only Pizza will fix it

No need to go to the barn, but if you must take a blanket to keep warn

Have fun doing homework , its been so long since ive done Homework, but i dont miss it at all tho

OK GUNSTAR!

I gratefully thank you, to let me know about this board. I already have been at atariage, but I didn't mind to go into the forum section.

I think a lot of people at JI2 think there is still a lot to discuss on the Jag rather flame each other about T'bird and such.

I am noticing that a lot of other people are registering here; too bad that it is so bad time at JI2.

First off, I'm glad I've been able to persuade a few of the cool people over at JI2 to come here! Second, to Goat Dan; I did read your posts and replied too, so check those out, no need to defend yourself here, this ISN'T JI2! Third, I don't think anyone should abandon JI2 completely like Dan suggested in one of his posts, and I don't intend to either, BUT, this is a much more...shall we say..."user friendly" place and I intend to continue spending a LOT more time here than there, at least till some of the flaming dies down and real posts start showing up again. Besides, I'm a fan of ALL Atari systems, not just the Jag, so there's more reason to be here at AtariAge for me anyway. I think Dan would agree with this as he runs an online store that supports more than just the Jag himself!