IGNORED

everybody cmon and read this!

Atari-Jess

Today in the mail I was VERY happy to see that familliar white postal card in the post office box. Those cards for me at least mean a parcel! So I go over to the counter and promptly hand it over to the cashier/owner of the store. He puts the card away and goes back to the mail section, he returns with a tan coloured bubble wrap inside package and when I see my name on it, I smirk with glee. I run out to the awaiting van and said to my father "it didn't take as long as I thought it would, only 7 days" I open it up and sure enough its Cybermorph. A game graciously given to me from someone in British Coloumbia all the way from across the country. I look at the "marred" label with its somewhat peeled off top edges and smile. My Dad and I drive home for me to run out and up towards the house, I scare my mom as I pass her and run to my room. Eventually after an odd struggle with my mother over the game I get it back and put it in my Jaguar. I turn it on and was very much so satisfied. *sigh* I love my Jaguar.

I now have 5 games,

Club Drive, my first Jaguar game given to me by Lemmi

Tempest 2000

Iron Soldier

Fight for life, 3 games purchased new from Dentec, I found out about them thanks to Little lost monkey.

and Cybermorph, given to me from someone in BC ;P

And my JagCD is coming in the mail!

I need another controller, anyone wish to donate one? Im just _itching_ to play Fight for life/Tempest 2000 with a friend!!!

<3 I love my Jaguar. <3

Thats great to hear, but, IMO I thought cybermorph wasnt all that great. I got an extra controller coming in from Gunstar, I traded him some Jag boxes and a manual for it. I've had my Jag for about 2 and a half weeks and so far I got...

Iron Soldier (in the mail)

Checkered Flag (WORST.GAME.EVER)

Doom (2 carts, one overlay)

Cybermorph (with overlay)

Dino Dudes

Zool 2

Pitfall

Fever Pitch Soccer

Tempest 2000 (BEST.GAME.EVER)

Flip Out

and Super Burn Out

Right now I'm bidding on a Jag (boxed), Jag CD (boxed), extra controller (boxed), multi tap (boxed), and 17 boxed games. I hope I win, theres only 3 days left and its under a hundred bucks and I'm willing to pay up to 200.

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: TheBrassMonkey ]

I'm happy to hear you got the CyberMorph cart. I hope you enjoy it; even though it was the very first game out for Jaguar, it's still pretty good.

Apparently the programmers were asked by Atari to merely write a 'demo' program to show off the Jaguar's abilities. When the programmers came back with a working game, Atari liked it enough to put it out as the pack-in for the Jaguar.

I got it bundled with a copy of Jaguar DOOM, and since I already had a CyberMorph, I figured I might as well give it to someone who will get some fun out of it.

Unfortunately for you that's the only duplicate cart I have...

Iron Soldier II for the Jag CD is a great pick up

Even the Cart Version is basically identical to the CD version, nonetheless, a wonderful game for the Jag altogether.

I also think that Highlander is a great game,(dont know who would agree with me on that)

The controls shouldve have been a little bit simpler and the polygonal characters should have been more detailed, but i think overall a great game, be sure to pick that one up AFTER Iron SoldierII

One thing all you Cybermorph nay-sayer's need to know about it (because probably you never got that far since you didn't think it was good) is that after the first set of planets, the game gets MUCH more interesting and fun. If you don't want to have to play through to get to them, here are the codes for the levels (and some other cheats ):

* level codes:

Sector 2=1328

sector 3=9325

sector 4=9226

sector 5=3444

unkown sector=6009(one planet has cool secrets, the rest are...well you'll find out!

sector 1(like you need it!)=1008

Unlimited ammo (at control options screen)=1+3+5+7+8+9 (all at same time!),fire button.

There are some other easter eggs too, but you'll have to go to JI2 and check out the link to the Jag cheat/code faq if you want them! look at the links at the top