IGNORED

Hello! I am new to Atari and Jaguar.

Gryphon787

Hello!

I always wanted to buy a Jaguar but never had the money since most deals I found were package deal.

Check out this auction on E-bay I won the other day. S/H was $10.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?V...indexURL=0&rd=1

It comes with Evolution: Dino Dudes, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, Alien Vs. Predator, Cybermorph, Raiden, and Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy. All the games included are cartridge only. How did I do?

You did great! no controllers, well you'd have to go out and buy two that'l run ya 30-40 bucks but the games you got were what made your deal really special, even though you didnt get the games boxed, You still got the games, and it sounds as if you plan on playing this system, not just collecting. so what does it matter if you didnt get the boxes? you can still download the manuals from this web page! and you can make your own overlays. all in all I'd say you maid out like a bandit. lets see,

JAGUAR Like New W/Cybermorph recon: 39.95

AVP no box: 29.95

Doom no box: 19.95

Wolfenstein 3D no box: 9.95

Dino Dudes no box: 19.95

Radien no box: 19.95

Trevor McFur no box: 9.95

All together it would cost from myatari.com $149.65 and thats with their cheapest selection of games like the stuff you got. so, yes you maid off pretty good.

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: marialover ]

That does seem pretty good - though I notice the auction doesn't actually mention if the unit is tested and working....

I bought my Jag a couple of years ago for $100 US with 9 games... but those games included Atari Karts and DOOM, so I figure I got a not bad deal.

The regular controllers are cheap and can be picked up for maybe $10 a pop. If you ever have the oppportunity, get one of the Pro Controllers. They are quite pricey (I bought a new in box one for $35 US) but are well worth the money.