IGNORED

NC ATARI PEOPLE?

kyle

I live 20 minutes from the NC border but alas I live in VA(Norfolk, VA Beach). I know lots of people who travel right across the border on a weekly basis to get the cheaper cigarettes by the carton. :D Hope you find someone in NC. I have been known to rent a house(only 3 days out of each summer) during the summer with a group of friends down in Duck, NC which is a little over an hour from here. Good times. :D

Eastern NC near Greenville and Goldsboro if you know where that is ? Yeah i missed the NC atari convention i didnt know about it until two days after it took place!! I was mad as hell! I've since found out the guy who put in on (kirk) has a small classic video game store in raleigh. I went up to his store a few times this past summer i had a few nice finds there. He just moved in to a bigger location two months ago but i haven't had chance to go up and check it out i will soon though.

I'm living in Greensboro, NC at this time, but I tend to bury visitors in my back yard, so I don't have people over to play games.

I hope to move to a place where they speak without a twang again. Most people around here sound like they have a banjo stuck in their mouths.

Hey, this is only slightly off topic since it is about NC. I recently discovered a grocery store that is better than any I have ever been to. It's called Earth Fare (the healthy supermarket).

http://www.earthfare.com/contact_us.asp?ty...type=directions

The one in Greensboro is at 2965 Battleground Avenue. I don't know about the others, but the one in Greensboro is great.