IGNORED

FS: Digital Camera - Sony DSC-P32 - NEW

CPUWIZ

Upon reading more reviews, I think I may pass on this one - not because it's not a wonderful camera, but because I'd like one with a little bigger screen display and a good zoom feature. This sounds like a top notch camera in all other respects though, and I really dig that you could use it to record up to 22 minutes of full motion video on the fly.

I have a P30, which is the descendant of the P32. It's very small for a camera and has been great despite the small preview LCD. The best part is you won't need a propierty driver to access the camera's memory slot, you just need a standard HID mass storeage driver which is standard driver for accessing any memory card. (comes built in with Win XP, need to install in older Windows, don't think Win 95 or older will work)

I still have the P30 for sale (used) and several memory sticks. Look for my thread elseghwere in this forum for details.

I have a P30, which is the ancestor of the P32.  It's very small for a camera and has been great despite the small preview LCD.  The best part is you won't need a propierty driver to access the camera's memory slot, you just need a standard HID mass storeage driver which is standard driver for accessing any memory card. (comes built in with Win XP, need to install in older Windows, don't think Win 95 or older will work)

I still have the P30 for sale (used) and several memory sticks.  Look for my thread elseghwere in this forum for details.

EDIT: one of these day I'll get the ancestor and descenant correctly.