IGNORED

How many Sears games were released with a Picture label?

shining slade

I've got about 28 of them. I seem to be missing Gunslinger & Canyon Bomber. Also I have 3 Baseball text labels with different model numbers on them. Here are the numbers:

8 Baseball 699819

8 Baseball 4975108

8 Baseball 4975125

I noticed that one of them is not listed anywhere on the rarity guide. I also have a picture label of Pong Sports that you guys are missing the cart scan for. Let me know if you want me to email it to you. I've got a few of the other text labels with model numbers that are missing from your list too. Anyone with info on any of these please let me know, Thanks!

Nope, didn't know they had made that :!:  :sad: I knew about the text label, but not the pic! I'm almost considering selling my collection actually. I want to start getting into Pinball machines! I have not yet decided for sure. :?

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I only know one person who has that pic-label variation. ;)

Wow, pinball machines, that requires a lot of space and cash I presume.

Well no one answered the original question! lol Does anyone know how many different ones were made?

I guess the answer would be no. With the exception of Superman, all of the "known" Sears pictures label variants appear in the AA rarity guide. Superman was only confirmed to exist last year. It appears unlikely, but it is possible, that other, as yet unknown, Sears picture labels variants exist.

Of course, I haven't heard a definitive statement regarding the validity of Superman. I'm not saying it's a fake, but with only ONE known copy, I do question it.