IGNORED

Saboteur at PhillyClassic 5!

Albert

Saboteur.jpgSaboteur is an enjoyable multi-level shooter written by Howard Scott Warshaw, the Atari programmer and designer responsible for Yars' Revenge, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and E.T. In Saboteur, you play the role of Hotot, a cybernetic life form who must destroy a secret missile base that evil intruders plan to use as a launching site to destroy the galaxy's power source. Saboteur was never released by Atari, and at some point work was even done to modify the game to fit the A-Team television show.

Saboteur will be released in cartridge form at PhillyClassic 5 with a professionally printed box, manual and label, all in the style of Atari's original silver label releases. Howard Scott Warshaw will be attending PhillyClassic 5, and will be autographing copies of Saboteur purchased at the show! This is a more complete version of the game than what is currently floating around the net. You can read a thorough review of Saboteur over at AtariProtos.com.

Will the AA store or another vendor being selling these after the show for those who can't attend?

I doubt if I'll be able to attend this years show and I'd love to obtain a copy of it and signed (if possible) and it would be really neat if the AA store could sell a few after the show.

Not sure who put this package together but it is an INCREDIBLE job!!!

Mendon

Also, if I do get in, I'll try to get a few extra signed copies  

in the case of Saboteur you'll only be able to get it autographed if you attend.  

..Al

I can see why they would say that only people who attend can get it signed. Imagine you are HSW and some reseller shows up at the table with 50 copies for him to sign. :roll:

I can see why they would say that only people who attend can get it signed. Imagine you are HSW and some reseller shows up at the table with 50 copies for him to sign. :roll:

There will be a limited number available at the show (at least 100), so we want to ensure that anyone who attends is able to get his or her copy first. If there are copies remaining on Sunday, we will allow people to purchase additional copies, within reason.

..Al