IGNORED

What is your favorite 2600 model

Ian Primus

I agree with Jawa - the classic Sunnyvale 6-switch is my favorite simply because that is what I had as a kid.

Now I use an all-black 4-switch model (it is the cleanest I have, and looks cool with an all black "Vidlid Plus" sitting on top of it to hold my favorite / most played games - and to keep it free from dust).

My favorite models are :

1 - 6 switch model

2 - 4 switch model

3 - Darth Vader model

I never owned the 6 switch model but I always thought it's design was really great.

I don't like the Atari Jr look at all.

Never thought before, but regarding my toplist, I realize Atari would never have changed the design of the original model.

Eduardo:

Hey, you're one of the first people, if not the first person to sign my old guest book.

--------------------

I'll delete this off topic post if someone wants me to. Just post your request. I'll delete mine when I read your message and then you can delete your request.

My favourite model is my

ATARI JR. COMPLETE BLACK

Because this is very rare.

The other one is my 6-switch version of the Atari 2600, because this was the first that I have as I was a child.

Ok the new Atari 6-switch is not the same as the one as I was a child, but its nostalgic.

Matthias

• 12 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As strange as it sounds, the Coleco Gemini. I love its small size and the controller ports on the front. It's a fantastic little system that seems to play all 2600 carts without trouble. For a clone it's great. I also like the 2600 Jr. for similar reasons but I hate how the controller ports are on the back.