IGNORED

Trade 7800 games for 2600 games

godsey1

Hi everyone. This is Tony again. I have finally found an Atari 2600 that works. It's one of the small ones that came with the box, all the paper work (owners manual, warranty, ect.), and all the hook up cables. It had 6 2600 boxed games and 2 2600 that were just carts, 2 were boxed 7800 games. My question is : where is a site that people trade carts. The only sites that I have been to, are people that own the site with their "WANT" and "TRADE" lists. I know that there are some of these trade sites somewhere.

Thanks,

Tony

I think you are looking for something like gametz.com. I have looked through, and personally think it seems like it could use a little interface lift - it lacks a bit in usability, but still is about the best I've seen. I know many people that do use it and are successful.

I hope this helps...

[ 06-16-2001: Message edited by: twit ]

Hi jawa and twit. The games are ( nothing special I don't think) boxed and with instructions Donkey Kong and Asteroids. Loose carts Dig Dug, Pole Position II and Galaga. Like my other post says, I'm just starting out in collecting Atari 2600 games, and I'm still needing common games. I'll check out gametz.com. Thanks for your replies.

Tony

Hmm...

I need 7800 Dig Dug...even if loose.

I have these avail for trade..

Keystone Kapers (Very Worn..but works...)

Kangaroo (Tad worn..but not bad...)

Berzerk (Also worn...but not bad...)

Pitfall! (Very worn label...)

Pac-Man (Who doesn't have this one...)

Pitfall! (But in new Activision case and no trace of a label ever being on it...)

Let me know...Dig Dug is the only 7800 cart you listed I don't have and wouldn't mind having. So if any of the above interest you...email me please.

BTW: I would be more than happy to scan these carts so you can see their conditions for yourself.

[ 06-20-2001: Message edited by: -^Cro§Bow^- ]