IGNORED

5200 Prototypes For Sale

Tempest

As most of you know, I recently won a large lot of 5200 prototypes. I've gone through them and kept all the WIP versions I need, so the rest are now up for sale. As far as I can tell, all these are the final version:

Microgammon (Unreleased)

RS Baseball

Robotron

Vanguard

Countermeasure

Missile Command

Jungle Hunt

Joust

Pengo

Mario Bros

Pole Position (This one is either a seriously messed up prototype or has a bad EPROM. It has some graphical problems but only once you start the game).

Galaxian

Dig Dug

Qix

Moon Patrol

Ms. Pac-Man

Vanguard

All prototypes have complete lab labels and are in great shape. Feel free to make me an offer, but keep in mind that prototype ARE expensive (trust me I should know). So please don't e-mail me with $20 offers.

Tempest

• 6 years later...

As most of you know, I recently won a large lot of 5200 prototypes. I've gone through them and kept all the WIP versions I need, so the rest are now up for sale. As far as I can tell, all these are the final version:

Microgammon (Unreleased)

RS Baseball

Robotron

Vanguard

Countermeasure

Missile Command

Jungle Hunt

Joust

Pengo

Mario Bros

Pole Position (This one is either a seriously messed up prototype or has a bad EPROM. It has some graphical problems but only once you start the game).

Galaxian

Dig Dug

Qix

Moon Patrol

Ms. Pac-Man

Vanguard

All prototypes have complete lab labels and are in great shape. Feel free to make me an offer, but keep in mind that prototype ARE expensive (trust me I should know). So please don't e-mail me with $20 offers.

Tempest

I'm looking to buy Super PacMan for the Atari 5200. Would you know who to contact that would sell or make me one? ALso would you be willing to sell me yours? YOu cAN contact me at: valleypi@juno.com in the subjectarea please put Atari 5200 Super PacMAn game. THanx