IGNORED

127 games for $127

jeepnut24

The seller is an asshole.  I wouldn't give him a nickel for those games.

This auction is mine. and there is mcgrail again putting people down.

I would like to add that my auction is not a bunch of ebay recycles that some people have cherry-picked and desperately (and dishonestly) try to pawn off on unsuspecting people to get their $$ back.

This is my personal collection of many years plus some picked up at flea markets and thrift stores. The cartridges have never been sold on ebay before.

Atari agers, if you purchase this item and tell me "mcgrail sent you" I will give you $10 off!

8)

The seller is an asshole.  I wouldn't give him a nickel for those games.

? could you please explain ?

Vectrex is not as described. Sound is bad. Reported seller to ebay, paypal.     Buyer   ct-ky( 277)     Jul-23-03 13:09     3533270793

Reply by stlouisrams2004: The system worked great. Buyer just had 2nd thoughts. See my other feedbacks.     Jul-23-03 15:34    

I have delt with Mcgrail and he is a very nice guy Fast shipper and great ebayer. I know that if you were a reasoable person and Talked in a profesional manner he would have worked it out. Also trying to mislead buyers with that Description on the Crazy Climber is another strike against you. So Mr lube-boy, you better run before the stoning begins.

post-3065-1083906636_thumb.jpg

I do have to agree with wolfman insomuch as I can't ever imagine McGrail ever selling anything intentionally bad, or not being willing to work out an exchange or refund on something that somehow ARRIVED bad.

Ebay must be low right now this looks to be to good of a deal to pass for almost anyone. I dont get it? Feedback to someone who does not know atari age looks good enough to me.Price is great even for resale. :?

I thought about it but this guys attitude is not cool and the undeserved negative he left for Sean was lame too. :|

Oh and I said before, I'll say it again.

Did someone say "stoning"? :ponder:

"Stop! Stop, will you?! Stop that! Stop it! Now, look! No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle!"

04_whist.jpg

Don't make me lock this thread. :ponder:

One question, cpu-wizz. What do you mean by un-deserved neg? Since when did you examine the vec-junk mcgrail sent me? More than a bit presumptuous as usual, wizz.

I see you're still keeping up the "repro" double standard that the wizz aka AA promotes. Cpu regularly wizzes on everyone's repros but his own.

fyi- I don't purchase repros intentionally. Someone dumped it on me in a lot. I don't promote piracy or the "repro" BS version of it.

One question, cpu-wizz.  What do you mean by un-deserved neg?  Since when did you examine the vec-junk mcgrail sent me?  More than a bit presumptuous as usual, wizz.

I see you're still keeping up the "repro" double standard that the wizz aka AA promotes.  Cpu regularly wizzes on everyone's repros but his own.

fyi- I don't purchase repros intentionally.  Someone dumped it on me in a lot.  I don't promote piracy or the "repro" BS version of it.

Cpu never tries to pass off as real ones Ass Clown, Like someone did not clearly state in their Crazy Climber Auction.

One question, cpu-wizz.  What do you mean by un-deserved neg?  Since when did you examine the vec-junk mcgrail sent me?  More than a bit presumptuous as usual, wizz.

I see you're still keeping up the "repro" double standard that the wizz aka AA promotes.  Cpu regularly wizzes on everyone's repros but his own.

If I sell a repro, it's a repro and not a $80.00 fake Crazy Climber. I see you associate me with AA, foolish really, I don't represent AA. I just help the admins out with making sure that people like you don't cause too much havok.

fyi- I don't purchase repros intentionally.  Someone dumped it on me in a lot.  I don't promote piracy or the "repro" BS version of it.

Oh yeah, one of those bastard fleamarket or garage sale sellers sold that to you right, since you don't get your carts from eBay. :lol:

Is it a full moon again? :?

CT, let me try to be helpful here, if I can. First things first you should know that McGrail0007, hhwolfman, and CPUWIZ are three of the most respected dealers and traders in the retro/classic gaming community, on or off AtariAge. Even if I hadn't personally dealt with these people and not already felt 100% satisfied, I could still state without a doubt from word of mouth alone they are straight shooters and not be in doubt.

So listen, do yourself a favor. Maybe you honestly screwed up when you left McGrail that negative. Or maybe you honestly felt screwed, but didn't try to resolve it amicably. And believe me, I know from a recent screw-up I made, that sometimes good people do dumb-ass things. My suggestion therefore to you is that if you are a good guy, you'd do well not to profane some of the best respected on eBay and best liked on AA gentlemen there are. If you have bad feelings about McGrail I'd take them to PM's, and for his part I think he should do the same. Don't air it in public.