IGNORED

Warning about a certain game retailer

Starcat

Hi folks !

I feel the need to warn you about a certain game retailer.

A certain game dealer called "gameland" which is in hollywood, USA is

not trustworthy at all.

After I shipped him 51 copies of Ocean Depths, and after he mailed me that the items had arrived, after a disagreement he claimed nothing had arrived and now wants a full refund with paypal.

I also have a few photos of him showing the game on E3. (Nothing

special, though. He was just a regular visitor who took the game out of his pocket and took a few pictures with an incredible bad digital camera.

Only one picture is of adequate quality to actually see what it is about and only if you know what it's about.)

However now he is bad mouthing ocean depths and me and putting those copys that he claims had never arrived on ebay. Which means, I will never even get my items back if I do the refund.

Even though his auction texts are highly ridiculous, they are

potentially harming sales. Not only mine, but the sales of everybody who

offers the game. Including songbird, atari age and other great Jaguar supporters.

In his e-mails he is talking about how professional and big he is (even

though I have never ever heard of him, before. I would consider "big"

something like EB Games, with stores all other europe and US. Not

somebody with one store, in one city.), but still he found it funny to

insult me, carl forhan and the Jag scene in general in over ten e-mails.

He already has 54 complaints on ebay, most of them because he didn't

ship his items or, because he got stuff, then asked for refund as he

claimed nothing had arrived. So this is no new thing to him. He defiantely did this before.

Ebay ID: lizcamp2

Zane Coopersmith

goodgoodhailey@hotmail.com

323-369-9207

Los Angeles Store Location-

GAMELAND

7071 SANTA MONICA BLVD

W.HOLLYWOOD,CA 90038

USA

So all I can do is warn everybody, either not to deal with him at all,

or to be VERY careful.

Regards, Lars.

:x

Calling others things like "another Canadian thief" and followups constantly complaining about how low member feedback is when he's ripping off newbies.

It's a wonder that he hasn't been booted already.

I think a little "mass hysteria" might be in order for this bad monkey ;)

I've seen some pretty amazing things, but this may take the cake. I don't know the details of the disagreement you had with this individual, but that he would resort to outright lying in order to try and get a refund from you, and then dump the 51 copies he "never received" on eBay is astounding. What is it with people?

Fortunately it should be fairly easy to prove to PayPal that this person DID in fact receive your package and that he is trying to now rip you off. Make sure you send them the email where he acknowledged receipt of the package, send them the photos of the game being demonstrated by this person at E3, and certainly show how he is selling (well, giving away) the game on eBay, as PayPal can easily verify it is the same person (given eBay and PayPal are the same organization now).

I recently purchased several copies of Ocean Depths for the AtariAge store, and I received them quickly and well-packaged. They haven't hit the AA Store yet as I've been busy making preparations for the Midwest Gaming Classic next weekend, but they will soon. :)

..Al

Well judging by his horrible grammar, spelling, capitalization, and piss poor attitude I don't see why anyone would want to make a bid on his auctions. Any one in the Jaguar community who puts a bid on this guys Ocean Depths auctions should be ashamed of themselves. We are very fortunate to have a programmer like Lars making games for the Jaguar.

Well judging by his horrible grammar, spelling, capitalization, and piss poor attitude I don't see why anyone would want to make a bid on his auctions.

You really should read his amusing Rolex watch advert!

Any one in the Jaguar community who puts a bid on this guys Ocean Depths auctions should be ashamed of themselves. We are very fortunate to have a programmer like Lars making games for the Jaguar.

I have bid on one with StarCat's approval, we will see if he delivers...

I may also find out what he's saying to other purchases, very useful.

Regards,

JustClaws.

Hi !

;) If you think that the stuff he wrote in his auctions is ridiculous, then you would fall off your chair laughing after reading the over ten insult e-mails that this person sent me.

Telling me how great he was, because he has a game store and telling me being nothing because I do not ;)

But at least I'm happy that I'm not the only one who realizes how ridiculous and childish his behavior is. :D

Regards, Lars.

What money :?

I thought no money at all had been recieved for the copies this dillweed is now giving away (meaning he's ebaying stolen games).

Did you forward those emails to Evilbay? I guess that would be the best way to provide proof that you had not gotten paid for what he's now auctioning.

What money :?

"After I shipped him 51 copies of Ocean Depths, and after he mailed me that the items had arrived, after a disagreement he claimed nothing had arrived and now wants a full refund with paypal"

;)

How - sorry you had to put up with this guy, Lars. I question his "business skills" myself, if he's insulting customers, can't design a website and can't write a coherent sentence in noncaps.

But alas, I must be another one of those "Canadian Thiefs". LOL.

Hi !

Thanks for the great support, everybody :)

I'm glad you all realize the nothing he talks about in the auction is true and that he is not to be taken serious at all.

Meanwhile I feel bad enough for ever doing business with somebody like that. When I look back now, I see tons of warning signs, that I must have overlooked before. Like always trying to persuade me to do things like price raises, like not even telling me his name (I had to ask for it, to get this info), like always telling me how "big" he was (big companys don't talk all the time about how great, professional (ha ha, yes sure ;) ) or big they are, only small, unimportant ones do that).

Anyway, I'm glad that a lot of Jag fans are warned now and won't be ripped off by this guy.

The current status on the situation is, that I sent the tracking information for the package to paypal and that I'm waiting for them to deny this ridiculous refund request of that guy.

Regards, Lars.

Any one in the Jaguar community who puts a bid on this guys Ocean Depths auctions should be ashamed of themselves.

While I remember - I should tell everybody.

The dealer cancelled all auction bids close to the first closing auction,

saying as an excuse "error on auction listing" but it's relisted the same.

Make of that what you will. :x

Cheers!

JustClaws.

Any one in the Jaguar community who puts a bid on this guys Ocean Depths auctions should be ashamed of themselves.

Hey! Doug / Thunderbird (Captain Awesome) is high bidder on the

3rd give-away-abuse-auction for Ocean Depths, and 6 days to go!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8106274645

No comment, it's a surprising turn of events to me.

JustClaws.