IGNORED

Atari 2600 orange clone

Draikar

I seen here some time ago but forgot where the post about the Atari 2600 clone that was orange but was never put into production. I looked all over but can't find the topic. Do any of you remember the post or info about it or have the photo that was posted here ?

I think you are talking about the Kee Games console. It is on this site somewhere, either under the archives or the faq section for the 2600. I have had it on my computer for a long time, and I was probly the one the posted it the last time you seen it on the forums.

There was someone here that was going to try to recreate it, and was wondering what the words are on the left side of the front. :ponder:

post-3803-1087247609_thumb.jpg

After I get my game room finished I will try and make a 95% look like of this Kee Games console, I think I can do it (no not just red spray paint). I also have this "half ball" thing that can be made into a controller I call the 3-D arcade controller for an Atari 2600. I need a week or two to get the game room done (take down a wall) and add two work benches ( just two drawing tables). Anyway thanks for the info. When done I'll take photos of the new room. And when I start these projects I will take photos of them too.

The Kee Games console and arcade controller projects are for my personal use, I seen some people make crap and sell it on ebay saying it was from Atari and a prototype, that's not what im doing, im just killing time I guess for atari...

Behold! The Mythiconsole! :-)

Oh! I want one of those!!

But is it compatible with the entire library of 2600 game or just Mythicon game? :D

lol! Oh, it plays them all, but it has a bit of extra hardware that superimposes a happy face at the center top of every game. :-)

is the Mythiconsole a real system or what i have never heard of it or even seen it. i would really also like to pick up one of those orange consoles if anybody has one out there i would be willing to pay quite abit for one just let me know.

RD

is the  Mythiconsole a real system or what i have never heard of it or even seen it. i would really also like to pick up one of those orange consoles if anybody has one out there i would be willing to pay quite abit for one just let me know.

RD

lol ... no. Just a bit of Photoshoppery on my part based on someone else's idea in a thread a while back about an Activision prototype 2600 console, which itself bore the same design as the Brazilian Dismac system. I just coloured it and added the ubiquitous smiley face and logo. :-)