IGNORED

Jaguar Model Numbers?

SauceCaptain

I have two Jaguar consoles and I was wondering which one I should keep. How do I tell what model number it is? Second do you know which model is the best/most reliable? I know that they were produced at multiple locations so is there a difference in quality? While I'm on the subject what is the difference gameplay wise between the two versions of cybermorph? I think I have the 1MB version so am I missing anything? Sorry if this is a dumb post but I don't want to part with the better stuff Thanks.

As far as Jag revisions go, there's at least 3:

* K series part 1 (serial# starts with a K, has the ADC on the controller ports)

* K series part 2 (serial also starts with a K, no ADC)

* M series (serial starts with an M)

If you have an M series Jag, I'd keep that - the early K series Jags had some bugs in the silicon left unfixed, as well as some small build issues (like the hissing noise that sometimes came from one of the coils).

Bottom line is, it won't make a lot of difference. Keep he one with the nicest shell if you want :)

Stone

Bottom line is, it won't make a lot of difference. Keep he one with the nicest shell if you want :)

Hmm.... well, if it was me, and I had to get rid of all my jags except one, I'd keep... wait, no, I'd keep my uber-modded one, but... if all I had was stock ones, I'd keep an early K series with the adc's on, so far only one game and one homebrew game use them, but since they dont use the encoded-style inputs for analog sticks, you'll need the adc hardware to use them.