IGNORED

Telegames titles?

Marco

Hi all,

I have had two games on my wantlist for a long time which I'm starting to have doubts about if they actually exist. They are Frogs and Flies and Burgertime by Telegames. Anyone know if these exist?

Cheers,

Marco

Hi all,

I have had two games on my wantlist for a long time which I'm starting to have doubts about if they actually exist. They are Frogs and Flies and Burgertime by Telegames. Anyone know if these exist?

Cheers,

Marco

I know this doesn't help much because they don't seem to have them still forsale if ever, but here is their website, you could e-mail and ask if they did at one time make them.

http://telegames.com/atari.htm

I certainly don't recall seeing either of these... but as they were only released by M-Networks, which were NTSC only, I should imagine the existence of a PAL ROM for them would suggest a telegames release.

Having said that:

1) I don't know if PAL ROMs do exist for them!

2) Telegames took shortcuts with their 'conversions' anyway.... My Lock 'n' Chase, for instance, is allegedly PAL yet comes out in Black and White on one of my tuners... I believe there is a PAL Lock'n'Chase ROM around though as I think I have it on my CC2.

Hi all,

Cheers,

Marco

Marco

I own a PAL copy Telegames "Frogs and Flies" - Silver label, all black text.

(Its loose so I can't do a box scan sorry)

Was found in the UK. (carboot)

Try this...

Will do!!! Many thanks :)

Now of course one would want to buy a telegames PAL cart, but I would guess from the above that it should be "very scarce" to say the least. I actually didn't know it existed at all... Personal experiences of those who hunted it on that-famous-auction-site?

Now of course one would want to buy a telegames PAL cart, but I would guess from the above that it should be "very scarce" to say the least. I actually didn't know it existed at all... Personal experiences of those who hunted it on that-famous-auction-site?

I'm not sure why, but I've had a nagging feeling that Frogs 'n Flies did exist and that I've seen it somewhere before.... but I don't have it in my list. Never seen Burgertime, but FnF I'm sure I've seen.

Of course I'll be looking out for it now!