IGNORED

a question about the jungle hunt cartridge.

kemsted

i have two atari 2600s, a 4switch and a 6switch. my junlge hunt cartridge seems to be a bit wider than my other carts. it fits very snug in my 4 switch slot and in my 6 switch it fits so tight, i can barely get it out sumtimes. does anyone know why this is?

i have two atari 2600s, a 4switch and a 6switch. my junlge hunt cartridge seems to be a bit wider than my other carts. it fits very snug in my 4 switch slot and in my 6 switch  it fits so tight, i can barely get it out sumtimes. does anyone know why this is?

Read the topic I started in Hardware. I'm either the proud or unfortanate owner of a Heavy Sixer.

Yeah, quite possibly the six-switcher is a heavy sixer. Heavy sixers are notorious for having an almost microscopically narrower cart slot, and some carts -- particularly red labels -- have an almost microscopically wider form factor, the two combinations making such carts almost a press-fit to insert and remove.