IGNORED

My auction

Brad2600

Yes. However, he no longer wants the game for some reason.

I listed the game becuase I needed the money right away.

:? :arrow: :roll:

You do not know Max-T very well yet, he is very humble and probably feels bad it took so long. Don't take advantage of him, cancel the auction and send him the damn game.

Well I took your advice and I sent another PM saying that I'd still send the game to him. He still won it, technically.

Quit making me out to be the bad guy here. I listed the game because I needed the money. He sent me an e-check for money he didn't have, which means instead of clearing on the 1st of this month, it didn't clear at all. I've been waiting since near the end of August for payment.

Well I took your advice and I sent another PM saying that I'd still send the game to him. He still won it, technically.

Quit making me out to be the bad guy here. I listed the game because I needed the money. He sent me an e-check for money he didn't have, which means instead of clearing on the 1st of this month, it didn't clear at all. I've been waiting since near the end of August for payment.

:?

I didn't say you were a bad guy, I said don't be. :roll:

Didn't you just say he did pay you? It's understandable if you don't HAVE the money from him but if you do, you should send it to him anyway. :|

:ponder:

Breakpack isn't giving enough hugggs.

I think also on something like a $40 game, listing and needing the funds from it so badly, means you may be living outside your means just a bit. Not to make lite of what happened here, but there are several board members always on the verge of starving, being kicked out/behind on rent, etc. etc., selling on ebay. Some buy for their collections, then need to sell off like the very next week to make ends meet, or they're being kicked out of the apartment.. :| Maybe people exaggerate a bit... Plus with ebay it is easy to get addicted, so I can kind of understand, but sometimes I wonder about people. :ponder: It's one thing to lose a job or have some unexpected life altering event in their lives, but to constantly be in this situation. I think some people should really take a step back & re-evaluate some things in their life. Maybe make a few changes so as to not put themselves into these sort of positions.

It wasn't really clear here what happened. Just that Max agreed to buy a game off ebay, from Kepone, and he sent an e-check which did not clear. The time delays may or may not have had any real baring on Max's willingness to complete the transaction. sometimes these things take time. And now it seems a payment was sent, & received but the auction is being relisted again, when to begin with the most important thing was to receive payment..

But ultimately I think what it all boils down to...Breakpack isn't giving enough hugggs.. :ponder: :_(

So you're questioning my financial situation?

I'm reminded of why I chose to take a short break from here. I wouldn't mind extending that break.

You wanna accuse me of lying about my situation, go ahead. I take it that you all don't believe a damn word I say but that's fine. You don't have to. I don't lie regardless.

received but the auction is being relisted again, when to begin with the most important thing was to receive payment

I dont think the length of time was the reason the auction was relisted... Seems to me the buyer stated he didnt want the item any longer.... a valid reason in my book to relist said item especially if you want some cash but have a buyer who doesnt the item...unless you happen to know the buyer says stuff he doesn't mean because he feels bad about the length of time it took the seller to recieve payment, in which case you should cancel the auction imediately and verify for sure the buyer knows what he's talking about when he says he doesn't want the item because he might in fact WANT the item.

:ponder:

I've seen Twilight Zone episodes less weird than this situation! :D

So you're questioning my financial situation?  

I'm reminded of why I chose to take a short break from here. I wouldn't mind extending that break.  

You wanna accuse me of lying about my situation, go ahead. I take it that you all don't believe a damn word I say but that's fine. You don't have to. I don't lie regardless.

No.

& breaks can be a good thing. ;)

But you originally started these threads about Max. What ya'll have agreed to work out or not, is not really topic for this board, but you are making it so. And in this relist, you brought up the fact that his payment arrived & now you are relisting again. You are the one making topic of it.

Maybe it's all Max's fault, his payment didn't go through, his MO wasn't quite quick enough for you, it was you would started posting about it, and now maybe he is unhappy over it just would rather not deal with you, but that's only something that you & he would know for sure.

But no one would have known anything if not for you posting to begin with.

And it is you who is making a big deal out of it when it should not be. JMHO.

OH and yes I think TZ is far less complicated, well at least the cheesy remakes that's hitting dvd shelves next week.. :)

I think if though if the buyer did place bid, he *wanted* it. & if he did send payment then he was willing to pay for it in the end as well. But it just goes crazy after that..

breaks can be a good thing. ;)

Yes,I am a good thing :D

Alright I think I need to take action :sad:

:)

*huggs Kepone*

*huggs Mindfield*

*huggs Lost Monkey*

*huggs CPUWIZ*

*hugggs video game addict* (special huggg edition)

*huggs moycon*

:D

Thanks to everyone! Just wanted to let everybody know that there is no problem. I had offered to Kepone, and actually requested, that he keep the cartridge because I felt bad about taking so damn long to pay him what I owed him.

If anyone got the impression that it was Kepone that wanted to keep the game, it was the other way around -- he was insisting on sending it to me. But I honestly wanted to offer him the chance to keep it and sell it someone else if he wanted to.

Kepone was very polite at every stage of the transaction, and he did absolutely nothing wrong. The entire incident was my fault, due to a problem with a Paypal payment, then even more delay after I had to wait through the Labor Day weekend to send him a money order.

I just wanted to clear this up -- Kepone is sending me the cart, and I'm perfectly satisfied. Sorry this had to turn into such a big deal. So just for the record, Kepone is in my recommended traders list (which I'll be posting in regards to in that thread) and everything worked out fine. I'm just sorry again to him that it took so long to get him his money, and I apologize to everyone else who got caught up in the 'argument'. Thanks! :)