IGNORED

Game God

Malix

I used to be a minor Deity on Journey Escape, I could play anyone under the table on 2600 PacMan (375,000 was my high score at 8 years old), Decathlon 10,000 scores were easy, finishing Enduro was common for me, now with arthritis in my major joints, cut those all in half I could still get my Journey skills back if dared...

"Don't Stop Believing"

Pitiful humanoids!!!

I am THE Game God when it comes to 2600 Asteroids. I can play until you tell me to stop. Yes, this includes letting my men die

while I go to the bathroom. Or make a sandwich. Or bring in the mail.

I think Asteroids is an extremely easy game,

but maybe others will be impressed....

-Chris

Oh yeah...and 2600 Midnight Magic. I don't know what my highscore is. I've rolled the score in several games, but when you do this, the "high score" listing always shows a different score. I haven't figured it out exactly, but I think it's the score after your last ball beofre breaking 1,000,000. And I never remember to look before my score goes away.

But...I do know that I've scored more than 1,500,000 more than once.

-Chris

My Game Was well I had 2 First Sonic the Hedgehog 2 I could play that game for hours I could get around 50 lives alot of points and all the Bonus's and not have died once (Till I got to death egg Zone)And my other game was the "Knuckles" Hookup for sega I beat that in about 2 hours

Well, I really sorta suck at most of them.

Of the classics, my high was like 3600 on Kaboom. Thats faster than I can think.

As for the moderns, nobody likes to challenge me at Crazy Taxi or Hydrothunder. Not much of a fighting game fan, so I sorta stink (unless you count hitting the buttons in a lucky order good!).

As it has already been said, you dont have to be good to love them.

Get a quarter mil on Galaga, and 150K on Ms. Pac regularly.

Cassidy

I kick ass at Kaboom -- even after no playing it for years, I still consistently score over 10,000 each time. It's all about "getting in the zone" with that game.

As for arcade games, it's Gyruss. If I have only one quarter and an hour to kill, it's all about Gyruss

i gotta admit I usually suck at games (so I have basically hundreds of titles that just mock me), My average game of Defender is about half of the attract mode.

Mind, I'd happily take on anyone in the world at Ridge Racer 4, any track, any car