IGNORED

Weekend finds

Donald_Ferren

I hit the jackpot this Saturday. I found some CIB games at my local flea market. The real find out of all of them was Ram-It! (picture below) AA shows it to be a rarity of 7! Wohooo!!! It also happens to have the original warranty/registration card!

I also picked up:

Q*bert

Ms. Pac-Man

Bugs

Pitfall!

Frogger

All of these CIB for $3 each.

Between this and meeting up with old friend that I haven't seen for years, I have had an excellent weekend.

post-4863-1095562307_thumb.jpg

Someday I need to go visit Trader's Villiage again...

Is that the Trader's Village in Houston, or Arlington? Because there never seems to be any good deals in the Arlington one. There is a dealer on the back row that has lots and lots of games and systems, but with eBay prices. Otherwise, it's just junk.

:P I believe the one in Houston. My dad and I used to haul the travel trailer up there, before we sold it, and back when he had a truck that worked...

Anyways yeah, I havent found much there :P but I have found a Stunt Race FX Hot Wheels car for 25c. Best way to get a deal: DO NOT show anxiety to buy an item. ;)

I think sometimes the rarity rate is misused to price a game. Since i live in the Netherlands, it's quit commen that games are fore sale (PAL games) that are rated using the atariage guide. Since the rarity guide only provides the rarity of titles in the US. Some easy to find games here are there fore marked rare here, while it's very easy to get hold of them. So i'm allways a littlebit caustios to buy a game that says rare on the guide, since it doesn't apply to europe.