IGNORED

Theta Music Composer 2.0f (zeta version :-) )

Jaskier

Hi,

Sorry, for big delay but I was very busy doing completty nothing and I haven't time to improve my program.

But now the version F is ready. It contains some changes in screen layout and finally the INSTRUCTION!!!

Unfortunatelly the file format has changed so files from alpha, beta etc. won't load, sorry.

tmc20f.zip

You don't want new Emkay's songs do you?

ps. Emkay - no offence :) - just a reminder of your old thread "I want your ears bleeding"

:lol:

No Problem... as I am shurely not using TMC.

In addition, the thread "I want your ears bleeding" may be ended because I've done all different styles that are possible in RMT (and more, like the 1,79MHZ filter)...

As RMT never will become a real POKEY-Synth Tracker, TMC won't either.... i think.

So there is nothig more to do for me, at least. So you may all jump around... making big parties ;)

But, let's be patient if any Musician will be inspired by this POKEY-Sound-Styles and put them together to a new generation of POKEY-Music...

Actually ... I have heavy doubts about it, because "genetic gemini" did a short tune even with this unchangable 3-high voices plus out of tune bass...

My experiments did use pokey in sound-styles where it is possible to play all instruments on a higher resolution and to play them at a wider notation-range without loosing it's focus and it is usable with all voices, because they use different frequency ranges.

Now "the only problem" is to build some manipulations inside a tracker. What those are exactly, anyone can extract out of the "I want your ears bleeding" thread, too.