IGNORED

leisuresuit larry

atari70s

ya know this game isnt half bad and i was playing it for a few hours and about 40 % or so done with it. but i dont think im gonna finish this game. why you might ask? well i havent figured out the whole tapper experiance. theres 2 parts to this game where you have to serve up food or papers in the hole tapper type style that you do with rootbeers. i dont posess this skill and i either not give out enough or way too many. sad cause this seems to be a great fun game.but i guess ill start on either dogs life, MK deseption, or perhaps go down to the local EB and get Yourself Fitness on Xbox. well seei have a gut feeling the last title listed will be a rare item in 20 yrs. just me hunch

• 2 weeks later...
I liked the game but the mini games got insanly hard for my tastes.

Some of the mini games are much easier when certain items are found. For example, if you knock over the lights by the Swingles stage you can find a camera lense. This makes the mini games involving photo shoots much easier. All of the mini games have something like that. I just finished the game with 100% tasks completed tonight! Now I can wander around and enjoy the game again as a new feature has been unlocked!!!

Troy