IGNORED

Sexy DS Ad -Ulala!

farfel

Yeah, i don't like those "above the crack tattoos" either. People are so stupid for getting tattoos just because its the current trend. Imagine how dumb those people with the "barbwire around the arm" feel now.

There is one exception though. Vivaca A. Foxx has "bicycle handle-bars" on her back. Drool. :P

Well, the "barbed wire around the bicep" tattoos may be embarassing for most people now, but in some of the (gay) circles in which I travel they're still almost de rigeur. :roll: I can't wait to see some of these guys when they're like 70 and everything's sagging, and there's the barbed wire or the chain links, all warped around the upper arm.

The same goes for above-the-ass-crack tattoos (which I actually find pretty appealing, more on women than on men) but at least most people keep their ass crack area covered more and more as they age.

I am tattoo and piercing free because I fear commitment. It's a survival skill.

I thought this thread was about Space Channel 5 too. :sad:

As for SC5 on Nintendo...  That would be kick ass :D   Has anyone played the GBA version?  I'm always tempted to get it but I'm afraid it will suck.
I've played it. It sucks. The timing is off and the graphics and sound weren't cut down well. It could have been done well, but it wasn't. Play it on Dreamcast or PS2 instead, and be happy.

Does anyone have a scan of the UK "Wario Ware makes you stupid" advertisement? I loved that one. 8) :D