IGNORED

Atari Radio

atari70s

Ok phone calls can start friday 8 am to 10am one day only to see how it goes i hope some people call in about atari. number is 1-845-398-4281. a few things in this thou

RULES

1.) dont curse , if you do i wil cut you off. radio rules.

2.) speak English. i know like jahfish lives in Germany a few people live in UK and such i think on in france im not sure. but i only speak english and understand english.please keep it in english and all should be well

3.) do not be obscene this too will get you thrown off the radio.

4.) send atari ( ok optional and a joke ) if you seriously want to send me atari to the station i guess its ok but its a real gag thou.

5.) Have Fun! this is atari good ole pong and all we shoudl all have fun with it . and with webcasts coming up why not.

6.) You must call in. we cant call out and have a really out of control phone bill, they will beat the *************out of me if i ever did call out.

you keep these in mind. we can have a safe fun and if the managers like it a 3 times a week brew-ha-ha of atari. this is for the International callers and US callers . above all read the rules live teh rules and we should all live a honky donky atari life.