IGNORED

Xbox Live list?

maibock

I came on here to find out about yous guys, good job there's a sticky.

I just got a Live kit from Microsoft's PR company Red, I asked nice and they gave me Halo 2 too. Oh, and Sega sent me Outrun 2. Haven't set it up yet, but what other games are worth having? SvC Choas isn't out in the UK yet (or probably ever).

Once I've got broadband put in back at home, and set it up, I'll post my gamertag ID.

I just got a Live kit from Microsoft's PR company Red, I asked nice and they gave me Halo 2 too. Oh, and Sega sent me Outrun 2. Haven't set it up yet, but what other games are worth having? SvC Choas isn't out in the UK yet (or probably ever).

Once I've got broadband put in back at home, and set it up, I'll post my gamertag ID.

Crimson Skies!

Isn't Worms 3d on Live? It never came out here.

Tetris Worlds is, well, tetris. Mechassault is supposed to be sweet. There's also Ultra Bust a Move, but I dont know if its out in Europe.

Crimson Skies!

Isn't Worms 3d on Live? It never came out here.

Tetris Worlds is, well, tetris. Mechassault is supposed to be sweet. There's also Ultra Bust a Move, but I dont know if its out in Europe.

MechAssault is sweet, and a platinium hits title, $20. MechAssault 2 is going to be sweeter, but you can always find me on MechAssault 1 getting the hell whipped out of me.

lol I used to be really good at Mech Assault. Played it solidly for 6 months and was always near the top of the rankings. However went back to it a few months later and I was so bad it was embarrassing. Still a great game imo.

I will definately pick up Mech Assault 2 - that thing sounds awesome.

I think I got a friends invite from wetliumpyfart or Igotthesquirts. I think I deleted it though.....the gross name kinda scared me off. Now I see that it was someone here at AtariAge. Sorry, I'll send out some friend invites. :D

As for alternative headsets. The Plantronics Halo 2 one is great. I can play for hours and barely feel it on my head.

d_1847.gif

Right, I'm signed up!

Gamertag = L1VE1NAB1N (note the 'I's are all '1's, stupid M$, not letting me use my old Liveinabin tag again)

Games:

Burnout 3

Outrun 2

Crimson Skies

Halo 2

I suck at pretty much ALL videogames, so if you want an easy evening, look me up :)

Hey guys, just thought I'd apologize if I've rejected any friend requests you've been sending. I've been getting a bunch in the last 5-6 weeks, and mostly from IDs I didn't recognize. I didn't realize some might be from here. So if you sent me one and I turned it down, send another one and maybe say you're on AtariAge and then I'll get the picture. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...