IGNORED

Wolfenstein 2600

neotokeo2001

FYI, there are now nine left from the first run.  After emailing wolfenstein@packratvg.com with your request, you'll receive a confirmation email that will include which number you are on the preorder list.

Thanks,

Jarett

Which number am I getting? :ponder: :D

We just decided that we will place a sticker on the inside of each box with its production number. So the sooner you let us know that you'd like a copy, the earlier your production number will be.

The only real difference from one run to the next is the expected delivery date. It takes quite a while to put together large amounts of a boxed game, and we didn't want to wait three or four weeks to build up enough stock to make the game available to order. The preorder list allows us to produce and ship the game in manageable groups.

Best,

Jarett

The fist set of thirty have been pre-ordered. However, if you're not on the list for the first run, still send us your request to receive a low production number. The second run of carts should be ready to go within two weeks. Thanks so much to everyone for their support.

Best,

Jarett

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok, I'm bumping this to see what's up. I got an email long ago, I think I was #14 or something for the first run. Has anyone heard what is up with this?  :ponder:

837647[/snapback]

Still working on it....All of the boxes are done for the first run, carts are stripped and cleaned, labels printed, manuals printed and cut, and stickers printed and cut. It's just a matter of putting everything together. Everyone here is in the middle of finals and graduation, so time has been short. We're almost there, though. I thank everyone for their patience.

Best,

Jarett

• 2 weeks later...

updates ???

***anxiously awaiting to get copy in grubby little hands :D ***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I'm bumping this to see what's up. I got an email long ago, I think I was #14 or something for the first run. Has anyone heard what is up with this?  :ponder:

837647[/snapback]

Still working on it....All of the boxes are done for the first run, carts are stripped and cleaned, labels printed, manuals printed and cut, and stickers printed and cut. It's just a matter of putting everything together. Everyone here is in the middle of finals and graduation, so time has been short. We're almost there, though. I thank everyone for their patience.

Best,

Jarett

837732[/snapback]

• 1 month later...
I want one. How much are they?

865150[/snapback]

Wolfenstein VCS will be available boxed for $32.95. The boxed version will come with the cart, box, full-color manual, and a free 4" x 5 1/4" sticker graced with Dave's amazing cover art. The loose version will cost $19.95 for the cart and manual.

It should be released within the next 2 weeks.