IGNORED

search and rescue coin op for sale $40

jmp

i've a search and rescue coin op game i would like to sell, pick up only, it is located about 1hr20mins north of atlanta. there is no moniter however the cab is in decent shape and the jamma and game work. sell for $40 however it needs to be picked up soon. :)

Probably close to 7 hours round trip for me. If no one takes, you could pull the jamma & sell seperately. They're usually small enough to ship, could be listed on ebay, then just drop the cab off at a thrift or something. I'm sure someone will find a home for it it it shows up in a thrift for cheap. :)

This is the perfect candidate for a MAME project. A cheap PC & a 19-21 inch monitor, buy a JPAC and you're good to go.

Does it still have the rotary joysticks on it? A good set of those is worth the asking price alone.

edit: just checked KLOV for this game. They need a cabinet picture, so whatever you do with this cab you really should take a picture of it and submit it to KLOV before you get rid of it.

-S

This is the perfect candidate for a MAME project. A cheap PC & a 19-21 inch monitor, buy a JPAC and you're good to go.

Does it still have the rotary joysticks on it? A good set of those is worth the asking price alone.

edit: just checked KLOV for this game. They need a cabinet picture, so whatever you do with this cab you really should take a picture of it and submit it to KLOV before you get rid of it.

-S

yes it does have the rotary controllers, and they both work.