IGNORED

HSC Season 2 Week 1: Enduro

keilbaca

By the way... I've not had this much fun since '84-'85...

Looking forward to playing other games...

That's the idea of the HSC, put the fun back into games, especially the unpopular ones that are really fun.

Keep it up guys, this turned out MUCH better than I thought of.

Well, I never thought I'd see day 8 and yet there it is! WOOOOO!

Keeping that #4 spot solid! I doubt I will ever get to 2K and take that #3 spot, but I'm going to keep trying. Its getting so I have to keep aimee's scores at bay as well!

I'll say this, I never would have gotten this much better at Enduro without the HSC!

:) :)

post-409-1106035004_thumb.jpg

Well, for some reason I can't get past day 14, but I increased my score.

Oh, BTW, my bounty is definitely doable, I did it during this game, completed 300 cars on day 3, just when it turned sunset, with plenty of time to spare before it turned night ;)

post-4191-1106050611_thumb.jpg

Guys... try setting a comfortable pace the allows you to have the least amount of wrecks...

Then slowly up your tempo a bit...

I often speed up when I see no cars but slow down a bit to get past them... I brake quite a bit... better to slow down & not get passed than loose many spots.

My goals day in & day out is to have 200-225 cars to go when I reach the snow & 80-100 cars to go when night begins...

getting better:

(I kept crashing into the cars after I finish the first day, another tip is try to pass your cars before daybreak it will give you more time to collect more milage before the next set cars for the next day(I keep finshing the car count around night time and long before the next day break)

post-1158-1106090204_thumb.jpg

My tips:

1 - Go fast in the dark like someone said earlier.. the cars are not there.. only their headlights, so you have a little more driving space.

2 - Slow down in fog. Better to not hit anything and get through and pass more cars.

3 - Someone said not to speed in snow. I say go at a good pace in snow on corners, but speed on straightaways.

Hello,

The bounty offered for passing 300 cars on day 3 before nightfall is doable but since I don't have the ability to take pictures of my TV I won't worry about it. But, once you get beyond 30 days, it is impossible. The cars by this point decrease in frequency so even going full speed nonstop, there will be cars left over by nightfall.