IGNORED

WTB: Alien Brigade 7800 (NTSC)

Shawn

Hey,

I want a Alien Brigade NTSC 7800 cart, loose is actually better than complete for me. I got some extra cash in my paypal account that I wasn't expecting to have left over after a recent sale of a few of my video games so if someone could sell me theis game that would be great. I am willing to pay 30 shipped to me in Canada. Must be in respectible condition but doesn't have to be mint.

Shawn Sr.

P.S. sorry about the double post I just want to get this game quick.

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I don't know how long you have been actively collecting for these systems. But it took me nearly 10 years to find a decent deal on 7800 AB. Now grant you I didn't ask around for it and only searched ebay occasionally for it.

But eventually I did get one.

I searched for almost 5 years for a copy at a decent price

I finally bid as high as $50 on Ebay a couple of times.

Of course I lost every time.

I finally got a boxed copy from Frank Polosky for $ 12 :)

Sometimes its best to lose on Ebay!

I still need Alien Brigade. One of 5 carts I still need to complete my 7800 collection. The other four are Tank Command (boy will I have fun getting that one), Basketbrawl, Tomcat F14, and Pete Rose Baseball. I almost got Pete Rose Baseball on eBay, but some lame baseball collector sniped me. Blah, I wouldn't feel so burned if a 7800 collector snagged it. :P

I kind of fell out of the 7800 loop for a while and it seems prices have gotten higher on eBay. I wish I could get lucky like I did with Mean 18... some guy accidentally shipped me a factory sealed NTSC copy in a lot of commons. :D I still can't believe he was that oblivious.

Man, I remember it wasn't that long ago when a whole bunch of Tank Commands surfaced on eBay and drove the price down under $20.  I bought a second, but traded it awhile back (sorry).

Not really being constructive, just reminiscing.

Eric

Did that happen with Tank Command too? I remember that happening with Water Ski but I must have missed that Tank Command flood.

Mitch

So, what do you think of it? I've always liked the game. I'd probably play it more if my two light guns were working.

Should have been a little more clear I guess, I just BOUGHT the game won't have it for about 2 weeks untill the mailman makes his way up to me in frosty Canuck Land ;)