IGNORED

Missile Command hack

DEBRO

Interesting - had to manage the joystick/keyboard combo - wish there were some graphics enhancements but a welcome addition.

Would be nice if someone could touch up some of the arcade ports for the 8bit - like changing the blue cats into the monsters in Wizard of War

Interesting - had to manage the joystick/keyboard combo - wish there were some graphics enhancements but a welcome addition.

Would be nice if someone could touch up some of the arcade ports for the 8bit - like changing the blue cats into the monsters in Wizard of War

Suggestions/Comments are always welcomed! :)

- Paul

Great job played it side by side with the arcade original using mame very close now if only I could setup my Logitech cordless wingman to utilise the three extra buttons required in this game rather than having to be confined to using the keyboard is there any way of doing this with any of the existing emulators?

- Paul

The arcade version had some color inthe cities as well as some additional elements in the satallites and planes - with those additional elements it would be perfect :)

Now for the complete solution add support for a USB trackball with 3 buttons :)

As a HUGE fan of arcade Missile Command (I have one in my kitchen!) , I can't express how cool I think this hack is. The title screen is VERY nice, and bringing back the left and right bases really makes this game have that arcade feel again. Great job, Paul!!!!

Some minor suggestions (if they're feasible - the game is amazing as is!)

Make the P/M graphics for the cursor, plane, sattelite, and smart bomb a bit more like the arcade versions.

In the arcade version, the bases fire at different speeds - the middle base is much faster than the side bases.

The sky colors in the later waves could be tweaked to be more arcade-like.

This is really nitpicky stuff... already the game is so much closer to the arcade than the original. Fantastic work!

- Paul

Suggestion: port it over to the 5200

As a HUGE fan of arcade Missile Command (I have one in my kitchen!) , I can't express how cool I think this hack is.  The title screen is VERY nice, and bringing back the left and right bases really makes this game have that arcade feel again.  Great job, Paul!!!!

Some minor suggestions (if they're feasible - the game is amazing as is!)

Make the P/M graphics for the cursor, plane, sattelite, and smart bomb a bit more like the arcade versions.

In the arcade version, the bases fire at different speeds - the middle base is much faster than the side bases.

The sky colors in the later waves could be tweaked to be more arcade-like.

This is really nitpicky stuff... already the game is so much closer to the arcade than the original.  Fantastic work!

Great suggestions! I will put them on the "list to do".

- Paul