IGNORED

AtariAge featured in this weeks' Entertainment Weekly!

Snider-man

Entertainment Weekly just produced a huge article on the appeal of retrogaming. They rated three classic gaming websites and gave AtariAge here an "A!" I have sent a scan of the entire article to Alex-Albert for posible posting. The issue is dated January 18, 2002. THe other two sites are Classic Gaming (A-) and Pong-Story (B).

Snider-man

Wow very impressive. And I agree Atari-Age is the definitive Atari site and its a pleasure to be a part of it. Every-one that posts is awesome... Ive noticed many new people joining...And we went from 1 girl poster (Jun) To as far as I can tell about 5 in the past month. I think Atari Age is finally becoming Chic with the ladies?

Thanks Alex and Albert for all the hard work and for keeping up such a fun site. You deserve all the recognition!!!

P.S. I think an A+ would have been a better grade for the site.

i also had to mention that atariage is the no.1 news-source for atari on TV. so now germany, austria and france knows !!!!

i also mentioned curt vendels site, being full of interesting facts too. (ok, it's not a news-site and has no message board, but i didn't care, and i guess curt doen't care either that his site was featured on TV in 3 different countries)

al, alex, curt ... that was another 2 seconds of fame for you!!!

each homepage was shown in full screen ....

you will both recieve a CD from me with the documentary.

greetings