IGNORED

Atari's Landfill Adventures, I now have the proof it's true.

Spud

Wait, the one fellow mentioned that game systems were buried there too? I thought it was just the ET carts? To think that so many 2600's themselves could have been crushed and buried is an awful thought.

All sorts of defective & unsaleable crap is what I heard.

Wait, the one fellow mentioned that game systems were buried there too? I thought it was just the ET carts? To think that so many 2600's themselves could have been crushed and buried is an awful thought.

This is just getting silly already. As was stated earlier in this thread and in other threads on here, it was *not* an E.T. dump. It was simply a clearing out of the Texas plant as it switched over to automation and switched focus from mainly game manufacturing to mainly hardware. Dumped stock was a wide assortment of games and hardware (console and computer).

Wait it wasn't? So that worker who claimed he knew where the E.T.s were buried was lying?

??

What worker that claimed that? If you mean the garbage man in the latest interview, he said no such thing. He said he knew where the dumping site was, and that it was comprised of hardware and games including ET. Same thing we stated. Nothing about an ET dump. Once again, Alamogordo is not an ET dump. It was simply a clearing out of the Texas manufacturing plant as it became automated and shifted emphasis away from game manufacturing to hardware manufacturing. It consists of console and computer hardware and a swath of their in production games at the time - everything from Raiders to Pac-Man to Combat to ET. It was in no way an ET dump though.

including ET. Same thing we stated. Nothing about an ET dump. Once again, Alamogordo is not an ET dump.

Ok so Joe Lewandowski specifically mentioned ETs (In fact it's the only game he mentioned) which is also the focus of the legend...I guess the bulk of the dump was probably Combat and other junk.

Makes perfect sense. It's a cover up.

BTW I stated it years before you ever stated it. LOL :P

Everyone KNOWS all the ETs were taken to Area 51 a long time ago.

No, the ET carts were buried in NM but if you go looking you won't find any because the space aliens beamed them up! :rolling:

"Future generation of humans will dig up this sh** and discover our secret. They must not know we exist. Best to beam up all the 'evidence!'" :rolling:

Ditto for Roswell! :rolling:

FYI, aliens can "beam up" stuff anywhere in the universe, buried or not. They call it "beaming up", but in reality, it functions not like a tractor beam but more like a teleporter. 8)

Edited by stardust4ever