IGNORED

First time that I have seen this on eBay!

My local Sears used to have a display that looked very much like that. Someday I'll have room to place a few kiosks in my gaming area.

On a side note that carpet goes really well w/ the display. I think they're from the same year :P

Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine.

The ultimate in ColecoVision Holy Grails. Forget the Super Sketch or any other game or piece of hardware. This is the one.

Now all I have to figure out is how the hell I'm going to get it home, and where the hell I'm going to put it.

I'll post some better pics once I get it.

Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine.

The ultimate in ColecoVision Holy Grails.  Forget the Super Sketch or any other game or piece of hardware.  This is the one. 

Now all I have to figure out is how the hell I'm going to get it home, and where the hell I'm going to put it. 

I'll post some better pics once I get it.

846719[/snapback]

My wife would have killed me if I brought that thing home - and believe me I was watching it all week and I only live about 15 minutes from the guy! Would have been too easy to pick up for no extra shipping cost. :P

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...