IGNORED

VERY HAPPY- found Chase the Chuck Wagon today!

txsizzler

I am a happy camper today.. added Chase the Chuck Wagon to my collection.. a dream come true! I also found Death Trap last week.. any idea of what it is worth? :?

843433[/snapback]

I reckon Death Trap is harder to find than CtCW! Probably worth about the same, though, given the way CtCW has come down of late.

Very nice score....!

I am a happy camper today.. added Chase the Chuck Wagon to my collection.. a dream come true! I also found Death Trap last week.. any idea of what it is worth? :?

843433[/snapback]

I reckon Death Trap is harder to find than CtCW! Probably worth about the same, though, given the way CtCW has come down of late.

Very nice score....!

843448[/snapback]

I remember back in the day, (pre ebay) I traded a ton of items to get that CTC game, I remember it had a little red felt mark on the label, top right side, I sold it somewhere along the way for like 130.00 I think. Did it fall into anyones hands here?

Here is a pic of my haul. Paid about 45 cents for CTCW. It is without one of the best scores I have ever gotten. BTW.. I have some Atari stuff on eBay if anyone is interested. My username is txsizzler, if you want to look me up.

845059[/snapback]

Nice score. I picked up a CTCW back in November for a few bucks. Mine didn't have as good of a label though. Yours looks brand new.

Here is a pic of my haul. Paid about 45 cents for CTCW. It is without one of the best scores I have ever gotten. BTW.. I have some Atari stuff on eBay if anyone is interested. My username is txsizzler, if you want to look me up.

845059[/snapback]

Nice score. I picked up a CTCW back in November for a few bucks. Mine didn't have as good of a label though. Yours looks brand new.

845078[/snapback]

Brand new? I dunno about that, there's a hole in the label above one of the screw holes. :) My CTCW isn't in great shape either, and could definiely use a replacement with a better label. Txsizzler: Great find, wish I had that luck!

..Al

845059[/snapback]

845078[/snapback]

Brand new? I dunno about that, there's a hole in the label above one of the screw holes. :) My CTCW isn't in great shape either, and could definiely use a replacement with a better label. Txsizzler: Great find, wish I had that luck!

..Al

845132[/snapback]

whoops, guess i didn't look close enough.

843433[/snapback]

Very nice score....!

843448[/snapback]

I would say that they are about the same if the copies are loose, but a boxed copy of CTCW will sell for more money than a boxed copy of Death Trap, for sure.

I sold my loose copy of CTCW, because the game sucked, plus I like to have only boxed copies of games in my collection, the only loose 2600 game I have with its manual is Crazy Climber.

:ponder: :ponder: :)

I would say that they are about the same if the copies are loose, but a boxed copy of CTCW will sell for more money than a boxed copy of Death Trap, for sure.

Well, yeah, considering that if I recall correctly, most CTCW were shipped in a plastic bag.

849178[/snapback]

I never heard of that? CTCW came in a silver box, just like any other Atari 2600 game, I have seen at least 3 of them up for sale on ebay in the past 2 years.

:? :ponder: :!: