IGNORED

pac man for ST?

I'm pretty sure the real games came out on the ST. though I've always been happy with my Atari 800/7800 versions, so I never did look into the golden oldies on the ST. I bascially reserve my ST for the top games of the 16-bit glory days. I'm sure you will find both versions as well s numerous clones if you look though. there are several ST download sites, I think I have one or two bookmarked, lets see...well, here's a central link hub that has numerous download sites listed for the ST: http://steem.atari.st/links.htm

did Ms. Pac Man or her husband ever grace the Atari ST?  What is the best version

maze/ghost game for the ST? 

thanks

Kevin

862962[/snapback]

If its an STe, then by all means get "Pacmen on 'Es".

Wow, is all I can say - awesome game for the STe.

:-)

None of the "classic" Pacman variants (Pacman, Ms. Pacman, Pacman Jr.) were released for the ST. The more "modern" ones, PacLand and Pacmania were the only official releases. But a bunch of Pacman clones, some quite good ones are available.

None of the "classic" Pacman variants (Pacman, Ms. Pacman, Pacman Jr.) were released for the ST. The more "modern" ones, PacLand and Pacmania were the only official releases. But a bunch of Pacman clones, some quite good ones are available.

863081[/snapback]

I think that about sums it up. Here's a couple:

http://www.gamerblitz.com/AtariST/PacmanST.zip

http://software.wackonet.net/downloads.html#PACMEN

There's certainly more. :-)

• 10 months later...

Anyone interested in a free pacman game for the ST?

:)

Hac-Man 2, for the Atari ST, if someone could use it. I don't have a ST to test it. (Floppy on my PC died.)

A fun game, that starts out slow, with 69 levels that speed up as you go. And allow you to select the starting level. Ghosts include Bruce, Bryan, one-eyed Lurch, Tim, Chris, Adria, and some levels have Daleks from Dr. Who (Exterminate!). :cool: :twisted:

Just pay for shipping, which I will refund if the game does not work.

Brad

Edited by purenergy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 13 years later...
On 4/27/2006 at 12:18 PM, purenergy said:

Anyone interested in a free pacman game for the ST?

:)

Hac-Man 2, for the Atari ST, if someone could use it. I don't have a ST to test it. (Floppy on my PC died.)

A fun game, that starts out slow, with 69 levels that speed up as you go. And allow you to select the starting level. Ghosts include Bruce, Bryan, one-eyed Lurch, Tim, Chris, Adria, and some levels have Daleks from Dr. Who (Exterminate!). :cool: :twisted:

Just pay for shipping, which I will refund if the game does not work.

Brad

Old post but, Thanks! Very fun and well done!