IGNORED

last rotarys

jonathan ascough

I just thought I would let people know that I am selling the last of my rotary controllers of on ebay cheap and will probaly not make any more. for those interested a standard rotary is £15 and £20 for a pro rotary. I would put a link up If I knew how to do this sorry.

868465[/snapback]

Well, that's tragic.

Any reason in particular for the halt on making these? I remember mentioning to you a while back that I intended to buy one and regretfully, never got around to it. :sad:

Any chance of cranking out just one more of these trophies for the 'ol collection? :party:

I just thought I would let people know that I am selling the last of my rotary controllers of on ebay cheap and will probaly not make any more. for those interested a standard rotary is £15 and £20 for a pro rotary. I would put a link up If I knew how to do this sorry.

868465[/snapback]

Well, that's tragic.

Any reason in particular for the halt on making these? I remember mentioning to you a while back that I intended to buy one and regretfully, never got around to it. :sad:

Any chance of cranking out just one more of these trophies for the 'ol collection? :party:

869778[/snapback]

Two things:

1. Jon - why are you getting out of the biz? What happened?

2. Saturn - I still have controllers for sale. $55, including shipping. Let me know if you want one (or more!) :)

Two things:

2. Saturn - I still have controllers for sale. $55, including shipping. Let me know if you want one (or more!) :)

869824[/snapback]

1 change of circumstances and times i am afraid but never say never again thats what I say ;) There is a project in the back of my mind which may come to fruit one day :cool:

2 I still have some pro rotary controllers up on ebay at the mo £20 which I think works out to be about $38

868465[/snapback]

Well, that's tragic.

869778[/snapback]

Two things:

869824[/snapback]

Awesome! I may hit you up in a day or two to work out some details.

Two things:

869824[/snapback]

1 change of circumstances and times i am afraid but never say never again thats what I say ;) There is a project in the back of my mind which may come to fruit one day :cool:

2 I still have some pro rotary controllers up on ebay at the mo £20 which I think works out to be about $38

869910[/snapback]

Hey bud, if you want to add a link to your auctions just type what's quoted below:

"[url]copy and paste the auction address here[/url]"

Minus the quotation marks, of course. :)

Two things:

869824[/snapback]

869910[/snapback]

Hey bud, if you want to add a link to your auctions just type what's quoted below:

869961[/snapback]

umm I should really qualify this I am very poor with computers and think pc is short for pork chop and paste is something I put on my tooth brush but thanks for trying.

Edited by jonathan ascough

Two things:

869824[/snapback]

869910[/snapback]

869961[/snapback]

umm I should really qualify this I am very poor with computers and think pc is short for pork chop and paste is something I put on my tooth brush but thanks for trying.

870041[/snapback]

No problem man. I feel your pain. :cool:

Here they are.

Auction 1

Auction 2

Edited by Saturn

Hello,

Just thought I would let folks know my last jag with a cd unit is on ebay now it is the red one and has my last pro rotary with it to boot  :cool:
I was looking for another CD drive, and so although I'm generally against the

idea of painting equipment, I went for this one, as it seemed like a good package!

Of course, I may have to sell off some duplicate things I collected now though...

I've never sold anything Jaguar related to-date, and I started with it back in 1994.

Cheers,

JustClaws!

Hello,

Would anybody like to swap a JonathanAscough "Pro Controller Rotary"

for the equivalent "standard Controller Rotary", no cash, just exchange?

I now have 2 of the Pro Controller Rotaries... and would like a variety.

Cheers,

JustClaws.

Hello,

Would anybody like to swap a JonathanAscough "Pro Controller Rotary"

for the equivalent "standard Controller Rotary", no cash, just exchange?

I now have 2 of the Pro Controller Rotaries... and would like a variety.

Cheers,

JustClaws.

873294[/snapback]

Man, I'd take you up on that in a heartbeat except I gave my last "original condition" rotary to my younger brother. The others are mounted to arms for a Kiosk. :mad:

Oh well, he digs it.. :P

Hello,

Jonathan Ascough has another painted Jaguar package with rotary on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=8200179914

I thought I had the last!

I'm still looking to swap an (unpainted) "Pro Controller ROTARY" for a

"Standard Controller ROTARY" controller if anybody is interested too.

I have 2 of the Pro Controller rotaries now, and I wanted a variety...

Cheers,

JustClaws.

Hello,

Jonathan Ascough has another painted Jaguar package with rotary on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=8200179914

I thought I had the last!

I'm still looking to swap an (unpainted) "Pro Controller ROTARY" for a

"Standard Controller ROTARY" controller if anybody is interested too.

I have 2 of the Pro Controller rotaries now, and I wanted a variety...

Cheers,

JustClaws.

878068[/snapback]

Sorry I didn't back to via PM, but was on a small crisis at work.. thanks for clarifying what you wanted and what you needed, sorry we couldn't do biz this time. :(

Nick

I am in Belgium, and desperately looking for a rotary controller

not to collect but to use, to play with it

if someone has one for sale....

878334[/snapback]

well I have had a look around and have enough bit to make a rotary controller if you are interested I could do either a pro rotary (recommended) or just a standard shipping to belguim would be £10 let me know here if you are interested or mail me at jonathandascough@hotmail.co.uk