IGNORED

Huge box of free combats (GONE!)

calamari

I have a huge box of combats that I've been storing and need to get rid of. They are packed and ready to ship.

The shipping box is approx 17" x 20" x 22" and weighs about 50 pounds. The combats have not been tested (too many!) Some are physically in better condition than others. Some have picture labels, some text. I'm pretty sure that all of them are NTSC format.

The combats are free, but if you want them, please pre-pay me for shipping via USPS priority or parcel post. Video games cannot be shipped via media mail, so please don't ask for that. International shipping is fine, but please do not ask me to fill out any forms dishonestly.

If you're interested, contact me at combats@kidsquid.com with your address and shipping method, and whether you want insurance. First takes all.

Thanks,

Jeffry Johnston

Edited by calamari

Actually, I did :) I e-mailed albert@atariage.com on June 20th, and alex@atariage.com on June 22nd, with the same offer (free combats, pay shipping). My e-mails were completely ignored.. so I had to assume they didn't want the carts.

Jeff

Actually, I did :)  I e-mailed albert@atariage.com on June 20th, and alex@atariage.com on June 22nd, with the same offer (free combats, pay shipping).  My e-mails were completely ignored.. so I had to assume they didn't want the carts.

Jeff

886397[/snapback]

I got an e-mail from Albert wanting the carts.. so maybe everything is good this time? :)

Actually, I did :)  I e-mailed albert@atariage.com on June 20th, and alex@atariage.com on June 22nd, with the same offer (free combats, pay shipping).  My e-mails were completely ignored.. so I had to assume they didn't want the carts.

886397[/snapback]

My bad, that was right after OVGE (which was on the 18th), and I forgot to respond to the email you sent me on the 20th (I'm sure some other emails have fallen through the cracks also).

..Al

886397[/snapback]

My bad, that was right after OVGE (which was on the 18th), and I forgot to respond to the email you sent me on the 20th (I'm sure some other emails have fallen through the cracks also).

..Al

886409[/snapback]

No problem.. glad everything worked out! :D

Thanks,

Jeff